Why I've been so distant 

Hi guys, this is going to be a relatively short chapter partly because this is something I meant to add in ages ago but accidentally forgot to. Well maybe not ages ago probably only 2 to 3 chapters ago

But for those of you who wouldn't be interested in it, he is another piece of Great artwork provided by Necro5s

Amazing piece of work, right?! You should definitely go check out his page on deviant for more amazing pieces of work don't worry, though, there, there is going to be another one making an appearance in the next chapter where there will be a lemon...

Amazing piece of work, right?! You should definitely go check out his page on deviant for more amazing pieces of work don't worry, though, there, there is going to be another one making an appearance in the next chapter where there will be a lemon anyway, on with this one

Streaks point of view

While Jim is dealing with his little hormone problem, I'm busy trying to figure out what the hell is going on in the Multiverse. Ever, since we got back from that little trip, we took across the Multiverse, the small cracks about beginning to form in reality. How do I know this well, because of the small cracks amenable to connect back to somewhat of the hive mind of symbiote which is incredibly dangerous, because if they discover me, they'll find us and kill us mercilessly

Which is why I've been so distant with Jim and the others lately it's better that I do this by myself to avoid detection to mines entering into the hive would be even more dangerous plastic. Jim actually did it his mind would explode from tiniest bit of knowledge that Lee symbiote have gathered over the millennia

Regardless of how amazing the hive mind is in terms of knowledge and coming up with absolutely nothing about this dilemma that we find ourselves in. I mean the symbionts are reporting cracks in reality all over the Multiverse, but it seems to be that we are the only reality getting visitors from alternate dimensions, but why is that what makes this dimension different... Actually, what makes Arcadia different it just doesn't make any sense out of all the reality is that Gogo or honey lemon could've ended up in there just happened to end up in ours if that wasn't strange enough, they end up in Arcadia which is at least a few thousand miles from there. Suppose a town in their reality. How does that work? It just doesn't something is drawing all these interdimensional cracks here, but what is it?

And that's a very long list of questions like what ever happened to carnage and his girlfriend. We still have no idea where they ended up because that we know they didn't end up in their own reality.

To make matters worse, I've heard talk in the hive mind about our great God, sending out a scout mission to a planet without The Avengers The odds of that being our dimension are minuscule at the very least but I have a feeling that it's true, if that is really the case, we've got around, maybe a month at most before they arrive, and maybe a week before they find reasonable hosts an they will come hunting for us.

But all of those problems are minor compared to what is happening right now. The Multiverse has an open wound and it is not healing. If this keeps up, I'm afraid of where this might lead right now we're in a stable but tense place in this Multiverse, but I have a feeling that if another shockwave like the one doctor strange did before there is more than a likely chance that the Multiverse will tear itself open. Then we've got a whole new problem to deal with.

But for now that's mostly all theoretical. I might just be paranoid like Jim says but until I'm absolutely certain he does not need to worry about this. He has other things to occupy his worries at the moment I'm not just talking about his lady trouble is. Having the fate of the world rest on your shoulders is bad enough, having the fate of the Multiverse rest on your shoulders will destroy him if nothing else, he deserves a bit of peace.

So, for now, I will only worry about this, and pray to whatever God will listen to me that it will resolve itself before anything worse could happen