scared little boy.

It was a new day at camp and Leo woke up not too long ago, he stayed in bed for a few minutes before actually getting up and out.

He walked up to sit and watch as Glenn's car was stripped for its parts. Rick came over to stand next to the Korean man, "Look at them. Vultures" Glenn said unhappily, "Yeah, go on, strip it clean"

"Generators need every drop they can get. Got no power without. Sorry, Glenn" Dale apologized, giving his arm a small pat.

"Thought I'd get to drive it at least a few more days"

"Maybe we'll get to steal another one someday" Rick said then walked off to Lori.

Glenn glanced over his shoulder when he heard a chuckle, Leo averted his eyes with a big grin as he took a drink of some water, "Oh, you think this is funny" the kid nodded, Glenn mock-nodding as well, "Yeah, I bet you would"

"Can't blame me. You're acting like that thing was your baby"

"It is my baby" the Asian took another look at the vehicle a huffed, "Well- was my baby. Like, seriously, couldn't even let me get one more ride?"

Leo smiled at the man's annoyance and threw a granola bar at the back of his head. Glenn looked at him unimpressed as he picked it from the ground with furrowed brows, "It'll cheer you up"

Glenn shot him a glare but did start to tear open the package, he wasn't able to take a bite however as the duo's bickering got interrupted.

Screams were heard from the woods -Carl and Sophia. Leo jumped up as everyone else started sprinting off, he quickly picked up a knife from where it sat on the log beside him and ran the direction of the others.

He got there as the men were circled around a walkers, they all had shots at hitting it, Leo stayed a bit further behind with a firm grip on his knife. Dale took the last swing and sliced its head off with his axe.

Everyone was panting as they looked at the decapitated body, "That's the first one we've had up here" Dale panted, "They never come this far up the mountain"

"Well, they're running out of food in the city, that's what" Jim said

Leo heard some faint chomping and looked down to see the head was still alive, he swiftly took a step closer and sliced the knife through its brain. Bushes rustling and footsteps get everyone's attention again as they readied their weapons, Leo moved behind Morales as his knife was still in the geeks head.

Daryl came through the bushes and jumped a little at the weapons being pointed at him, "Son of a bitch. That's my deer! Look at it, all gnawed on by this... filthy, disease-bearing, motherless poxy bastard!" he kicked the walker multiple times for effect.

"Calm down, son. That's not helping"

"What do you know about it, old man? Why don't you take that stupid hat and go back to On Golden Pond?" Daryl said to Dale, "Ive been tracking this deer for miles. Gonna drag it back to camp, cook us up some venison. What do you think? We can cut around this chewed up part right here?"

Shane went against doing that and Daryl showed off his squirrel, he had quite a lot. He looked down to the geeks head, "At least one of y'all know what you're doing"

Leo looked to it and and crouched down to take out the knife. Daryl chuckled lightly, "Looks like you guys gotta take some lessons from the kid" Leo glanced up as the redneck gave him a nod, the rest looking blankly at him.

Daryl walked away into the main area of camp, so everyone else followed him, "Merle! Get your ugly ass out here. Got us some squirrel! Let's stew em up"