evacuation.

Leo had woke up with a pounding headache and stumbled his way out to the kitchen. He was sat at the table with his head resting on the table, "Morning" he heard Rick say.

"Are you hung over? Mom said you'd be" Carl asked as his dad ruffled his hair, smiled on both of their faces.

"Mom is right"

T-dog came from behind the counter that he'd been working on cooking something at, "Eggs, powered but... but I do 'em good. I bet you can't tell. Protein helps the hangover"

Leo felt a plate getting placed down near him and then someone patting his shoulder, he looked to the side at Daryl, "Hmm?"

"Eat up, you gon' need it to get rid of that headache" Leo squinted at the man through his head pain and slowly looked down to the egg-filled plate with a small nod.

"Don't ever, ever, ever let me drink again" Glenn complained in a similar position as Leo, the blond nodded strong with agreement.

"Same goes for me"

"Hey" Shane came walking over from the hall and went to grab a drink of water.

"Feel as bad as I do?" Rick asked

Shane huffed, "Worse" he turned around and T-dog got a look at him.

"What the hell happened to you? Your neck"

Leo opened his eyes to see it but had to squint from the bright light, there were three red scratches across the side of Shane's neck. The man shrugged, "Must have done it in my sleep"

"Never seen you do that before" Rick commented with a raised brown.

"Me neither. Not like me at all" Leo caught a tense glance between Lori and Shane which confused him but Jenner came through before he could question them.

"Morning" he greeted cheerily, everyone greeting him back.

Dale sighed, "Doc, I don't mean to slam you with questions first thing..."

"But you will anyway"

"We didn't come here for the eggs" Andrea told him. Jenner looked at them all who were looking back at him curiously.

The doctor walked them back into the large computer room and stopped at one right in the middle, "Give me a playback of TS-19" he spoke into the machine.

"Playback of TS-19"

As the large screen on the far wall loaded up the group filed in and gathered around Jenner, "Few people ever got a chance to see this. Very few"

Leo went to sit on the edge of one of the tables and watched as an image of a brain appeared on screen, "Is that a brain?" Carl asked.

Jenner looked down to him, "An Extraordinary one. Not that it matters in the end. Take us in for an EIV" he instructed Vi.

"Enhanced internal view"

It zoomed in on the brain which showed a multitude of small blue flashing lights, they reminded Leo of lighting, "What are those lights?"