outnumbered.

Hershel agreed to let them stay in the house instead of out in their makeshift camp, so everyone packed up and moved their stuff through.

Rick and Daryl were going to go and drop Randall off and Leo didn't want to help around the house, he was bored. So he waited until he spotted Rick and Daryl at the truck, T-dog just left to go and get Randall, "Hey, guys"

Rick nodded in his direction and stopped what he was doing, "Hi, Leo. How you doing?"

Leo gave a tight lipped smile and nod rocking slightly back and fourth on his feet, "Good, good. I was just wondering if I could come with you, to drop him off. I'm getting bored around here"

Daryl and Rick shared a glance then Rick looked back to Leo, "Sure, don't see why not. You got a gun?"

"Yeah" he flashed a grin and pulled the gun out of his pocket, he didn't have a holster yet.

The trio's attention was redirected when T-dog came running over to tell them that Randall was missing. They all went over to the shed to check it out, and sure enough, Randall was gone, "The cuffs are still hooked. He must've slipped 'em" Rick said

"Is that possible?"

Andrea stepped out, "It is if you've got nothing to lose"

"The door was secured from the outside" Hershel told them, either he escaped otherwise or someone let him out.

"Rick! Rick!" everyone looked over at Shane who was coming out from the woods, face all bloody, "He's armed! He's got my gun!"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Little bastard just snuck up on me. He clocked me in the face"

Rick turned around to the group, "Alright, Hershel, T-dog get everybody back in the house. Glenn, Daryl, Leo come with us"

The four men walked through the woods, following wherever Shane took them, "I saw him head up through the trees that way before I blacked out. I'm not sure how long"

"He couldn't have gotten far" Rick said, "He's hobbled, exhausted. Can you track him?" he asked Daryl.

Daryl looked around the area but couldn't see anything. Shane suggested that he knew what way Randall went and they should split up and chase him down. Daryl turned to him, "Kid weighs a buck-25 soaking wet. You trying to tell us he got the jump on you?"

"I'd say a rock pretty much evens those odds, wouldn't you?" Shane snapped back, Rick stood between them to break it up.

"Alright, knock it off. You three start heading up the right flank. Me and Shane will take the left. Remember, Randall's not the only threat out there. Keep an eye out for each other"

Glenn and Leo followed Daryl as he tried to track Randall, "This is pointless. You got a light?" Glenn handed Daryl his flashlight flashlight, Daryl nodded in thanks and he looked around a little bit but let out a frustrated sigh, "Come on"

They walked in silence and were getting nowhere, "We're just back to square one"

"If you're gonna do a thing, you might as well do it right" Daryl told them and continued looking around for tracks.

"There's two sets of tracks right here" Leo walked closer to Daryl and looked to where he was pointing the light, "Shane must have followed him a lot longer than he said"

The teen watched Daryl carefully as he walked up to a tree, "There's fresh blood on this tree" his fingers skinned the bark and he glanced down to his feet, "There's more tracks. Looks like they're walking in tandem"