searching.

They were on the road for quite a while, had to do a few gas stops. On the last one the group made the decision to leave behind two vehicles, being Daryl and Shane's. Leo managed to get Daryl to give in and let him ride of the back of Merle's bike.

Leo was very happily sitting on the bike when Daryl drove past the rv, Leo grinned as he pumped a fist in the air and looked at Dale, "Whoo!" he seen the older man chuckle with a shake of the head. Daryl smirked and sped up causing Leo to almost fall right off the back, "Shit!" the teen lurched forward and took a firm grasp of his shoulders.

He heard Daryl chuckling so he lightly punched his arm, "I fucking hate you" Daryl just laughed some more.

It was quite a peaceful drive until Dale came to a stop, "What's this for?" Leo asked, Daryl shrugged and rode the bike around to the front. There were was a large hold up of cars from when the breakout started. Daryl went over to Dale's window.

"See a way through?" Dale asked so Daryl pointed his head towards the cars, indicating them to flow him.

They weaved through cars slowly until they heard Dale stop, Leo looked back to check what was wrong, "Hey, stop. Somethings busted with the rv"

The two hopped off the bike and walked over to the rest of their group. Daryl looked into a car trunk for a second before sticking his hands in a searching through. Everyone had agreed that it would be best to have a look around the cars for supplies.

T-dog went off to start siphoning fuel from the cars, others went about to pick up whatever they could find.

Leo looked around but didn't find much, one car he looked through had a box with some still good food, "Sweet!" he dug through and loaded it into his backpack. On the floor of the passenger seat he saw a bag of tools, things that could be very useful, "These guys were loaded!" he smiled and was about to walk back when he seen some shimmer in the sun, "No way" he picked up the pistol and checked it for bullets, "Fully loaded too... Thanks guys!" he joked then shook his head with disappointment and started walking back with a quite mutter to himself, "Why the fuck would I say that?"

He thought he heard some groaning so he hesitantly looked around the area to see a large amount of walkers. His eyes widened and he tried to find somewhere to hide. Leo couldn't find anywhere in time before a couple started chasing after him, "Fuck. No, no, no, no"

The teen ran and weaved his way through the cars before making it to a grassy area, he knew the gun wasn't an option; it would attract too many. With a glance back and seeing that the walkers were right on his tail the boy started to panic and dropped his tool bag so he could run faster.

Leo ran. He ran as fast, as far as he could-

A faint scream sounded through the woods.

The teen spun around, he was completely engulfed by the forest now and the walkers were no longer there. He heard someone running, "Hello?" he whispered and walked towards the footsteps.

Someone ran around a tree and bumped into him, "Woah!" the other body screamed so Leo quickly put his hand over their mouth, "Shh. It's okay, it's okay" he was able to see that it was Sophia looking back at him and let his hand fall, "See? It's just me, just Leo" he smiled softly at her to try and calm her down despite his own fear.

The girl didn't give him a response but flung herself into his arms, "I'm scared. I don't know where my mom is"

"I know, I know. We'll get back. Don't worry" Leo accepted her and hugged her back, looking around for any walkers that were close by; he couldn't see any.
"Okay, let's go" he said and pulled the girl to her feet, "We need to keep moving, come on"