walker ears.

Leo gathered around with the other men and Andrea, getting ready for their search, "Alright, everyone's getting new search grids today. If she made it as far as the farmhouse Daryl found, she might have gone further east than we've been so far" Rick told them. Eve one kind of accepted him as their leader and followed most of what he said.

"I'd like to help" one of the farm people said, "I know the area pretty well and stuff"

"Hershel's okay with this?" Rick asked

"Yeah, yeah. He said I should ask you"

"Alright then, thanks"

Shane spoke up from the car, "Nothing about what Daryl found screams Sofia to me. Anyone could have been holed up in that farmhouse"

"Anybody includes her, right?"

Leo nodded, "And whoever slept in that cupboard was a lot smaller that me, Sofia woulda fit"

"It's a good lead" Andrea nodded

"Maybe we'll pick up her trail again"

"No maybe about it" Daryl said, "I'm gonna borrow a horse, head up to this ridge right here, get a birds-eye view of the whole grid. If she's up there, I'll spot her"

Leo snickered, "Good idea. Maybe you'll see your chupacabra up there too" Daryl clipped the back of his head with a scowl.

Rick looked over to the teen, "Chupacabra?"

"You never heard this?" Dale asked, and chuckled when Rack furrowed a brow, "Our first night in camp, Daryl tells us that the whole thing reminds him of a time when he went squirrel hunting and he saw a chupacabra"

The new boy laughed and Daryl looked around to glare at him, "What are you laughing at, jackass?" The guy reeled his head back and stepped away a little bit.

"So you believe in a blood-sucking dog?" Rick teased

Daryl shrugged, "Do you believe dead people walking around?"

Daryl set off with his crossbow and Rick told the others where they would be going.

☆彡💫----🪐ミ☆

Leo was reading a book when Andrea started hollering , "Walker! Walker!" from the rv. He stood up and walked over to her.

Rick also walked over, "Just the one?"

The woman looked through her binoculars, "I bet I can nail it from here" she bent down to get the rifle.

"No. No, Andrea. Put the gun down" Rick warned as the other all collected weapons, Leo opting for his knife; like always. It was a good option and he'd had it for ages.

Shane and T-dog came over to them, "You best let us handle this"

Rick tried to get them stop and let Hershel deal with it but Shane didn't care and started heading over to the walker; T-dog, Glenn and Leo right behind. Rick ran to the rv and got a weapon too.

The five guys ran over to the walker, Rick held his gun up to shoot but stopped when they were able to see who it was, "Is that Daryl?" Glenn asked

Leo stared with wide eyes, scared that Daryl had become a walker. It looked towards Rick, "That's the third time you've pointed that thing at my head. You gonna pull the trigger or what?" the teen let out a breath at hearing his voice.

"Jesus Christ man, thought you were dead, there" Leo said and started to walk up to the man.

He was stopped by the sound of a gunshot filling the air. Daryl fell to the ground, "No!" Leo sprinted over to the man, "No! No!" he crouched down to Daryl and checked him over. He was still breathing.