broken group.

Hershel left the farm and Rick took Glenn with him to try and find him in the nearest town but had been gone for a full day and people were getting worried. Shane got a group consisting of T-dog, Daryl, Leo and Andrea to go after them.

Leo was standing with the three men as they loaded some guns and tools into a car trunk. He seen Daryl going to drink some water from a canteen, just as the man opened the top Leo scooped it from his hands. The teen took a large drink as Daryl stared in disbelief, "Thanks..." Leo said and gave it back to Daryl. He turned around, regretting it instantly when Daryl clipped the back of his head.

"Thanks my ass, nearly drank the whole damn thing" Daryl muttered before taking his own drink.

When Andrea came over she gestured to the road where a red car was driving, headed straight for the farm. It came to a stop in front of the house and the men they were just about to go looking for stepped out.

Everyone was watching on as they got out of the car, Rick going to his family, Hershel going inside and Glenn standing by himself, "Who the hell is that?" they all looked to where T-dog was pointing, the back seat of the car was still occupied.

"That's Randall" Glenn said simply.

The rest went to go and check him out, Leo stood next to the window and went to poke the guys head but his hand was slapped away by someone. Leo lowered his hand but continued looking to the man. He studied his dirty face and scrunched his nose up, "What kind of name is Randall?"

"Shut up, Leonard" Leo glared at Daryl with a side glance and punched his arm as everyone made their way into the house.

"That's actually not my name, jackass. And you can't talk 'Daryl' who names their kids Merle and Daryl?" the man didn't give him a response but just shoved him forward as Leo snickered on his way up the steps.

The group gathered for a discussion in Hershels house. Rick was stood at the head of the table, informing them of the sudden appearance of someone new, "We couldn't just leave him behind. He would've bled out, if he lived that long"

"What do we do with him?" Andrea asked.

Hershel came in, telling them that he fixed up Randall's wounds and Rick told them their plan for after he woke up. Shane got angry and blew up at Rick and Hershel before storming out.

On the way out, Leo didn't miss the glance shared between Daryl and Carol, he didn't know what it meant but it didn't seem good. He looked over his shoulder to Carol who was looking very sad, "Are you okay?"

The woman looked to Leo and forced a soft smile, "Yeah..." she whispered out, Leo gave her a smile and before walking away.

☆彡💫----🪐ミ☆

Shane and Rick left to drop off Randall and leave him to fend for himself. Not even a couple hours later, they  arrived back to the farm; still with Randall.

The two gathered everyone around a fire, "So what you gonna do?" Lori asked, "We'd all feel better if we knew the plan"

"We're gonna keep him here?" Glenn asked.

Rick gave a quick glance to Shane with a sigh, "We'll know soon enough"

Daryl came walking over, he was given time to get information out of Randall, "Boy there's got a gang, 30 men. They roll through here, our boys are dead. And our women, they're gonna... they're gonna wish they were" Leo looked down to Daryl's hand, all bloodied and cut, and followed him as Rick started talking again, the pair went over to where Daryl set up his tent far away from everyone else.