{Momo's POV}

A familiar, yet highly annoying, repetitive knock on my door pulls me from my sweet dreams. I groan and roll away from the light coming through my bay window. Just as I start falling back to sleep, the knocking returns. I grab a spare pillow and throw it tiredly at the sound, not getting anywhere close to the door.

"Don't make me rip your blankets off, Momo. And don't you dare throw another pillow at me." My best friend scolds from out in the hall before twisting the handle on my door.

"It's too early, Kyo... Go away." I complain with my face shoved in the pillows so it's muffled.

"It's 9 in the morning and you have things to do today; so I will not 'go away' and I will personally drag you out of bed by your ankles if you don't get up." The room is lit up more than it already is because they make their way around to all the windows and yank the curtains open.

"I hate you." I reluctantly sit up and glare at Kyo.

"Love ya too. I'll be back with breakfast. If you fall back to sleep, you'll be awakened by ice water." They give me an innocent smiles as they head back out the door.

I mumble to myself while stretching to wake my body up; "someone's in a mood this morning."

It usually takes a little bit for breakfast to get done, so I decide to take a quick shower to refresh and keep myself up. When I'm done, I dry myself off then wrap my white, silk robe around my body. With my hair twisted up in the towel, I walk from the attached bathroom over to the walk in closet on the other side of my room; it has two parts, one is smaller and holds my causal clothes, while the other is much larger for all the big dresses and such. I close the closet door in case either of my friends come in as I decide what to wear out and get dressed. The door to the hall opens as I finish getting ready; light tapping of glasses on the table in my room indicates it's likely Kyo returning with breakfast.

The two of us eat in my room as usual, waiting for the last member of our trio to arrive. As I eat, I notice breakfast is slightly different and Saki is later than she ever is without letting one of us know. Perhaps Kyo told her I wasn't up yet, but she would typically be here by the time we finish breakfast.

"Hey, Kyo. Is Mayuko okay?" I ask as they start doing my hair.

"Of course, she's doing much better. Why do you ask?"

"Well, Saki hasn't stopped my yet and I don't think Megumi made those pancakes... He puts chocolate chips in them for me."

They smile softly at me in the mirror while making small viking-like breads. "You really care for them, don't you? Not sure what's going on but your dad left the Sohmas a note this morning; Ochako said he wants to talk to all of them. Haven't see any of them since but I haven't been paying much attention."

"Oh... okay. Hope everything's alright."

"I'm sure everything's fine. You know how fond the King was of Hatori and he knows how close you've become with Saki, so I wouldn't worry 'bout it. Now, finish getting yourself ready however you like. You're suppose to be down at the children's center at lunch. Be back soon;" Kyo grabs the breakfast tray and leaves once again.

There's not much left to do besides getting my shoes and apply a little make-up; I only bother with that because the little kids love it. So I sit and worry while I make up my face with fun but nice colors.

My dad is usually too busy to talk to the servants (I hate that term) directly, so he speaks to Kyo and they assign people jobs from there. They don't often deal too closely to the kitchen staff or the guards though... Then again, Dad definitely cares for Hatori's family so he's probably just checking in. Yeah, that must be it.