{3rd Person POV}

Saki wakes some hours later with her face buried in the back of Momo's still damp hair; she holds her girlfriend close by her waist. "Time to get up..." She mumbles tiredly, not wanting to get up either.

Momo grumbles and pulls the blankets up more, almost covering the both of them completely. Saki chuckles and moves the other's hair out of the way, whispers softly; "I promised I'd get you up this morning. You have much to get really for, Buttercup. If you don't... I'll have to take things into my own hands." She presses her lips to the back of Momo's neck, "is that my robe?"

She nods and sighs as she gives up trying to continue sleep. "Missed you..."

"I missed you too, but I brought some of your favorite people home." Saki hums softly and kisses the back of her neck softly. "Excited...? Nervous? How are you feeling, dear?"

"Tired..." Momo yawns and rolls over to face Saki, a small pout on her face hoping to break her a little. "Can I please go back to sleep, Pumpkin?"

She chuckles and kisses her softly for just a short moment. "No, you may not;" she giggles and peppers soft kisses around the Queen's fair face.

Momo blushes but doesn't put up a fight; "okay- fine, you win."

"Good," she hums softly and rests her head back against the pillow, just smiling softly at Momo. "Want any to eat or do you wanna wait until later? Trust me, Meg made plenty to fill ya up but we can get something made up if you're hungry now."

"I should eat... Kinda got a little drunk yesterday."

Saki nods and gets up, dressed in dark gray silk pajamas. She thinks for a second and grabs one of her full-length shawls to wrap around herself before going down to get breakfast. Momo yawns and forces herself out of bed after remembering she fell asleep in nothing but a robe. Since she'll have to shower and change soon away, she just dresses in undergarments and a random shorts and tank top set; then sits at her table and looks over the schedule. The knight returns shortly with two bowls of Green Tea Rice, placing the bowl with the larger portion in from Momo and sits across from her with the other. 

The next few hours speed by busily as Momo's beauty team gets her ready and the staff downstairs finish moving everything to the respective rooms. The doors open to the guests in no particular order of status; all are welcome to the crowning ceremony and the ball afterwards, people begin pouring into the base floor quickly and the castle fills quickly while the clock ticks closer to noon. 

When the bells ring out through the town as the clock hits 12 and all the excited chatter starts to die down. The doors to the throne room open, revealing Queen Nami holding a pillow atop her hands and her husband's final crown resting on the pillow. Her escort, Katsuki, follows behind her as she walks through the cleared path to the thrones. Nami bats away the tears in her eyes, some from missing her love and some of pride for her daughter, as she turns to face the doors.

Saki stands in the entrance with her hand out to the approaching queen. Saki is dressed in a combination of Katsuki's official attire and the official attire of the kingdom's knights; a black vest over a black undershirt, both decorated in gold in correlation to the Yaoyorozu's family crest, and white tights that are mostly covered by gold-colored laced thigh-high black boots. Momo nods slightly to her and walks passed; her dress again in her signature colors, not as puffy as the one made for Shoto's birthday and the sleeves are full-length instead of just off her shoulders, silver and crimson red jewelry decorate her ears and neck, finishing with black heels with silver studs hide under her dress and cuff her ankles, the inside lined with red to tie it all together. Saki follows like Katsuki did, but instead of standing next to her queen at the throne; Saki kneels and bows her head at the base of the steps to the thrones as Momo continues up to the throne that held her father for nearly three decades.

Momo turns to the room with her held while her mother speaks to the people of their kingdom and their allies. She zones most of the speech out as anxiousness fills her bones; looking out at the sea of guests who come just to see her be crowned and officially become the next head of the kingdom. Her attention comes back fully when Nami asks her to sit on the throne, Momo does so with her hands resting on the arms. She looks up at her mom with a small smile and Nami stands in front of her and places the crown on her head. As the light weight rests on Momo's head, the group of nearly a thousand all bow, some kneeling, behind Saki still at the bottom of the steps.

Nami moves beside her daughter and offers a hand to help her up. "I proudly announce my daughter, the rightful heir of the Yaoyorozu name and next in line after her father, Queen Momo of Chubu." She curtsies to Momo then rises again; Saki stands slowly when she hears the heels of her girlfriend clack back down the marble, she side steps out of the away and trails behind Momo as she walks back to the doors. As she passes the rows of people, they look up and watch her leave. The Queen makes her way gracefully to the main doors of the palace to greet her hometown, she keeps her head held high while waving at her people waiting excitedly outside.

In the drive in front is an open carriage with two lines of horses to carry Momo around the town before the ball. While Momo waves and holds for photographers to snap hundreds of pictures; Saki waits behind her for Nami to catch up and nods slightly to Bakugo, then she escorts her to the carriage and helps her up. Momo holds mostly in one place for a minute or so before her knight comes to her rescue.

She smiles slightly, trying to remain polite. "My apologies, but the Queen has a full schedule; I'm going to have to steal her away for a moment. We'll return so you can follow if you wish or help yourselves to the celebratory feast inside until Queen Momo comes back." Saki hums and offers a gloved hand to her 'Buttercup' and gently makes a path for her through the crowd then helps her into the carriage.

Momo sits across from her mom and Saki stands on the small bench-like step on the back of the carriage between the wheels. The young woman at the front makes a clicking sound with her mouth and the horses begin to file forward smoothly; roughly a quarter of the towns people from outside follow behind them as Momo is paraded though Musutafu, many more joining them and follow them back to the palace. Momo's face and arms hurt from smiling and waving for an hour and a half but she doesn't falter, everyone is looking up to her and putting their faith in the princess they watched grow up or grow up alongside. When preparing everything, Momo made it clear she didn't want a massive procession; while it is common practice to make a large show of traveling though the town(s) of the castle, Momo said she'd rather the people show their support if and how they wanted to. Which of course the people did; every main street lined with townsfolk, some bowing as she passed, others cheering for her, a few blessing Momo with a long reign, and the town decorated in her honor.