{Momo's POV}

Startled, I call out to her; "one moment!" Then hastily dig though my more casual clothes for something nice to wear. Before my shirt is even fully on, I rip the closet door open and hurry to the main door. I straighten my shirt and open the door, trying not appear as frazzled as I feel.

Saki waits patiently before me in the hall, a weary smile plastered on her lips. Without meaning to, my eyes trail down her taking in the person I've been missing all week. The same fancy black dress shirt with gold at some of the seams and on the buttons I just saw her wearing back in the throne room, although I did hadn't realized before just how tight it clung to her figure before. Below that, red pants meeting thigh-high black and gold boots. I only look for a short second then flick my eyes back up to meet hers... Then the anger starts to set in.

"Where the hell-" I start but she cuts me off

"I know you're probably pissed but... Please, just follow me and I'll explain everything." Saki offers a hand, not her arm like she usually would. Her eyes almost pleading for me take her hand.

Instead of taking her hand first, I pull her into a tight hug, my head resting atop hers. Saki relaxs again me and wraps her arms around me as well. We only embrace for a second before pulling away. As her arms start to slip back down to her sides, I take one of them gently. "Don't leave a single detail out..."

She nods and leads me out to the hall and to the grand staircase; I can tell by her steps that she's trying not to rush even though she wants to. We reach the main doors without a word; out if the corner of my eye, I see my family and Kyo trying to hide out of view while they watch us leave.

The car the Sohmas came back in still sits in the drive. Saki opens the passager door for me, her hand only leaving mine so she can close the door. Despite having to, I almost don't let go but her warth starts to fade as the car door closes. She walks around the front of the car and gets into the driver's seat, pulling the keys from her belt to start the vehicle.

"You aren't trying to kidnap me, are you?" I ask jokingly.

"Not unless you don't want to return but that wouldn't be kidnapping, that's called running away. But even if you want to run away, I have to bring you back or your dad will have my head... Or maybe Kyo might get to me first. I'm too pretty to be a spike on your lawn." She jokes back as the car starts leaving the drive.

I hold onto the door nervously. "H-hey, do you know how to drive? You didn't learn in the week we were gone right...?"

"Oh, so now you're worried about if I can keep you safe? You know I barely touched a sword when the King appointed me to protect you." Saki hums softly; "trust me, Momo. I learned to drive years ago... Was the last thing my dad taught me."

"Touché... So you're going to explain now, right?"

"Patience is a virtue, my dear."

My head whips in her direction. She seems unfazed by what she said, while I'm next to her trying to hold back a blush. "Excuse me?"