Chapter 1

3rd person POV

Blake Dwellington is a successful investor who came into share market at a very young age of 23 challenging her father that she would be successful in field she desires, and she proved him right. Within a span of 6 years, she was well known throughout New York Stock exchange for her investments and known for funding various startup companies. But right now, she is more tensed about winning a bet made to her love Misa so that they can go on a vacation together.

Blake just stroked a golf ball and made it almost near to the hole. With having two chances left, she went back to golf cart to retrieve her putter and was determined to win the bet at any costs this time. She went back to her cart located near the golf club while enjoying the scenery of green fields with a river view and noticing Misa enjoying her cold coffee in the club house with sun rays emitting on her giving her an ethereal look. Blake was in a trance for a second and wanted to enjoy the sight for a few more minutes but it lasted only for a few seconds as their eyes met Misa rose from her chair and started walking toward her with a small smirk and Blake just stood there, not breaking eye contact.

"You know if you really get tensed about it its fine you can drop it" Misa said as she came nearer to her and Blake kept a straight face and suddenly pulled her in gripping her waist "You know that if I win, I get to kidnap you for 4 days right" she said smilingly hiding her devilish grin.

The bet was made on an impulse by Misa just on the way to golf course as Blake asked for a day off and Misa rejected that idea because of her work. It's not that she doesn't want to spend time, but Misa Lopez recently started a cosmetic company "Love and Lush" and it was her dream come true and the company is funded by Blake making her the majority shareholder and she always had a fear of letting her down and her fellow shareholders whom she considers as her family. Right now, the company is coming up with a new project with developing a new jewelry line and they already announced the date of arrival to public, making things more hectic with marketing plans and problems with the production line which Misa must deal with before the launch.

As Misa was spaced out Blake started giving small pecks on her cheeks making her come out of her thoughts, Blake knew that she was tensed about new launch but seeing her work without a break made her feel miserable, so she forced her to come with her to golf course on a weekend. When Blake was driving, she suddenly suggested to take a day off but Misa wasn't accepting and so they made a bet that, if Blake can put the ball in cup within 3 moves, they must leave for a holiday for 4 days but if she didn't then she should not disturb Misa with her work for another 2 months and right now Misa know that she is on losing side.

Misa suddenly stepped closer to Blake, inches away from face and could feel Blake's breath on her lips and slowly started moving even closer trying to lure Blake into her charms as she worked to take the putter from her hand as she knows Blake was going to win but luck never stood on her side as Blake realized and suddenly dodged Misa attacks and was ready to win the bet. There was a sudden interruption as Misa phone rang and she took this as an opportunity to change the course, "I have to take this call quickly and just so you know if I am not watching you then I don't believe that you won" she said with a smile and rushed from there, making Blake furious as the play is unfair.

When Misa came back from call, she was slightly stressed and was nervous for some reason. Blake realized that and went running towards her asking about the situation and Misa started to speak saying that there was a problem with the production plan and the demand cannot be met before the launch period and Kean her production manager called her to inform saying that they must come up with new plan for production or push back the date of launch.

Kean was Misa college friend, and he was appointed by herself as she recognized his talents in production and scouted him making him a salary offer which he cannot resist yet call it jealousy or intuition Blake never gave him a chance to prove himself and always kept him afar. She realized panic in Misa eyes and started to leave the matter for now and got ready to leave the golf course with her only to be stopped by Misa, "You know it's a small matter and you coming with me may raise some doubts in office about our relationship".