Chapter 2

Welcome back

You made it to chapter 2!!

In Misa's office

The launch of "Silver Love" ad campaign is set in motion to increase the sales of Jewelry chain which was already a hit as soon as it entered into market four weeks back but as time is progressing, the sales started to decrease, even though it is still in profit range, Misa does not want to take a risk and ensure that products never run out of trend and starting coming up with more designs and created separate departments in her company and appointed new people to continue the "Silver Love" jewelry chain. They were now in the process of a collaboration with one of the most influential designer brands in fashion industry "Pine and Fine" for marketing their makeup products in their upcoming fashion events. But this was not an easy task as every other cosmetic brand is after this company and it's very rare for the company to change its makeup brand. Nonetheless, due to some fall out between previous firm, they had to cut ties with it providing Misa with a golden opportunity in her hands.

She wanted to discuss her plans with Kean, Aric, and Ryan and all three of them were sitting in front of her desk giving her impatient stares, as she was typing an important message in her laptop to Blake about how she doesn't want to go to a restaurant in evening where they must cook for themselves and asking what the point in it is. Meanwhile the people in sitting in front of her have no clue about it "Oh my god, guys your patience limit is in the size of a pea" she sneered as they won't stop their stares. "Bold of you to assume that we have set a limit to our patience" Ryan replied with his most insincere smile he could come up with, making him look a bit creepy.

Ryan was appointed as Misa assistant as soon as she came into post of CEO, and he was selected by Blake herself as she is familiar with his family and she knew that he is trustworthy and experienced in this field therefore providing Misa with proper information and suggestions when required and during these past one year he proved to be of great help and also became a good friend to Misa apart from their work life.

"Fine, lets come to the point" Misa started as she now has attention of the boys, "Aric, the reason I called you here is about my laptop I want you to install some antivirus and require tight protection and firewall built to all the computers on the third floor so that no data should go outside this office premises" she said with her strict tone. Aric deals with the IT department in second floor and was there since the beginning of the company. All four of them have a good friendship since each had their role in developing "Love and Lush" over the time. "I will be on that work then, but I wanted to ask why suddenly your strict on these matters", "Well, if I say it's for company's interest, will you leave it at that", she replied, "Well no more questions I guess then. See you around boss". With that Aric turned around not waiting for Misa reply. "I should seriously introduce some new rules in company so that you people can show some respect to me", "Now, I am seriously interested in rules set by you to make Aric turn around" Kean said with sarcasm and Misa sneered.

"Let's come back to you, this time I don't want any problems with production like last time, this collaboration may result in huge demand so plan accordingly", "Okay, don't worry after last time I am on my knees" Kean said, "Isn't it being on your toes" Ryan replied. "I wanted to be more sincere" He replied with even more sarcasm. "Please get out of here", Misa said before she started to regret decisions about her life. "As you wish boss", "What's with everyone calling me boss today?" She asked. "I don't know, we just assumed you may have that kink" with that Kean started running out of her office and luckily dodged a book thrown at him, "It's okay your throwing skills improved, there was only a slight gap" Ryan said with a smile, "Tell me about it" Misa smirked.

After one week Misa is all set with meeting the official of "Pine and Fine" to make the collaboration official, and she was confident that nothing could go wrong this time as she is all prepared. As she went up to third floor, there was chaos everywhere and everyone started running around, Misa didn't expect good news with the scene in front of her, "All of you stop!" she shouted at once and everyone stood still at their places and silence ensued, "Now someone tell me what is going on here", "Misa, you got a call, it's from your office" Ryan replied and she went straight to her office to attend the call first, "There is no call, the people are already panicking, so I wanted to tell you about the situation", "How bad is it?", "You don't even know what is it" Ryan said, "Isn't it obvious enough with the scene I just witnessed?" Misa said with a frown, "Well, you are right about that, it happened moments ago our data was leaked about our new collaboration with "Pine and Fine" before it's not official and their senior management is not at all happy about it." "Call Arin", "I already did, he is on his way" and at that moment Arin entered her office, "You know the situation Arin?" she asked with a serious tone, "Yes, Misa but I did my best too, in installing tight security", "Loot at the result and tell me the same thing again Arin" Misa glared, and she was close to losing her calm.