CHAPTER 6

One man's misfortune is another man's treasure. This is exactly what Viraj is feeling right now while looking at Blake and trying to hold in his laughter as she is peeling and cutting the apples to feed Misa and Misa handing over them to Kean and Ryan, while Blake's face is fuming with anger. The silence can be read even two miles away and finally, Kean broke the silence, "Ms. Blake are you alright? Your face is really red." Viraj immediately jumped in and replied, "Don't worry, she tends to become a tomato sometimes" and Viraj shifted his chair closer to Blake and whispered, "Become any redder, I might as well admit you in the ER" and Blake gave him a "You're going to die in few seconds look" and he smiled.

Misa, Kean, and Ryan were sitting opposite to Blake and Viraj in the main hall. "You have a beautiful home Viraj, when did you even start working on this?" "It's not too long-ago Misa, in fact there are still few areas, where it needs some adjustments, construction and renovations are still going on, that is the reason, I never showed off this place till now, otherwise you know me, you and Blake will be coming here almost every weekend for a party" and with that sentence all the heads turned before Viraj realized his mistake and regretted instantly. "Why would they both come here" Ryan asked on purpose. And Kean asked the same, before Misa could reply Blake jumped in, "We both are the closest to Viraj and Misa was friends with Viraj first as he was the one who introduced her to me, so eventually if there's any party, we both will get invitations" Blake replied without any expressions and silence returned with that answer as well. "Okay, who wants to have drinks?" Viraj asked after some time and Misa immediately raised her hand, which attracted Blake's attention as well. Viraj immediately took her hand by saying, "I need your help to carry them here, lets go" and both of them went inside. "Looks like you really need a drink Ms. Lopez" Viraj smirked. "You have no idea, my throat is getting dried up with the tension surrounding in that place and I really need a strong drink to get through this" and they reached the cellar. Misa was shocked to see such grandeur cellar, it was first time in her life that she saw a cellar, where a family can stay forever as it looked like a house but has three rooms and all the walls are filled with liquor bottle from cheap to the most expensive and every type of liquor in every form are available. The first room is set up into a home theatre with a cozy sofa which can be turned into a queen-size mattress. As she went in, there was a kitchen. "Did you like it?" Viraj asked seeing her expressions. "Like it? Viraj, this is another small home but with liquors" Viraj smiled "My mom used to be a Sommelier before she married my dad and she used to be an expert, so she used to collect the best bottles together with my dad, it used to be their favorite hobby" Viraj smiled with sadness present in his tone. "I am sorry about your mom Viraj, me and Blake knew how much you loved her" Misa said as she went and patted his back to reassure him. "I still miss her Misa" "We all do" Misa replied.

Viraj snapped out of that and starting running towards a door, "Okay, enough of this, lets get you a dashing bottle, since its your first time here, and Viraj took her inside, where there was a double sided door with incredible sculptures, all over the wood, Viraj held the handle and said, "Ms. Misa, welcome to Chakravarthy's jewels" and he opened the door and it was a jewel. It was like a dining room but all the walls surrounding it with millions of dollars' worth of expensive wine, whiskey, scotch and the room completely have a golden look including the pillars and there is a huge 11-seater dining table in middle of the room. "Viraj, these bottles could literally feed a nation" Misa said while she was flabbergasted to see such royalty. "Maybe, but this didn't just happen in one day Misa, it took years' worth of hard work from both my parents. They did everything in their power to get some of these." Viraj laughed. "Okay Milady, since you are my precious guest, pick anything, I will give it to you as a gift, don't think about the cost or anything. Just Choose!" and Misa was dumbstruck with that sentence "I can't Viraj, I am really sorry" "Okay then tell me one thing, do you like whiskey or wine?" Viraj asked, "I guess whiskey, not a huge fan of wine" Misa laughed. "Well, Blake's mom and dad will definitely love you, if it's one thing I know about Dwellingtons, they are crazy about whiskeys. And you may have this" Viraj talked while he moved to a cabinet and bought a McCallan bottle for Misa. "Viraj, I can't accept this, it's too costly" she replied, "Actually, this is nothing Misa, I am scared that Blake might as well call me cheap" Viraj laughed while he kept the bottle in her hand. It was McCallan 50-year-old whiskey, which cost around two hundred thousand. "Now, let's go upstairs before Blake could commit a murder" Viraj said, and they both laughed before running upstairs in a hurry.