Chapter 3

Welcome back to Chapter 3!!

The story will get a little intense from now on and plot will be going in depth!!

Are you excited?!

After the Conference, Blake directly left, after saying bye to her Misa since she got an urgent call. She went to the airport to pick up her sister Saira who was waiting for her from past two hours and to make her even more furious Blake wontedly drove slowly, and finally reached the airport near arrivals gate.

"Two hours, two hours!!! did someone die on the highway that it took you so long?" Saira asked making Blake realize she is clearly frustrated, "Maybe next time if you call me or give me heads up at least one day before, that you are coming, I may be able to come pick you up on time". Saira wanted to give a surprise to her sister, so she suddenly showed up and called Blake to pick her up, but she was angry as she didn't pick her call up when she was in the meeting.

"It's called surprise, genius why don't you look it up when you are free huh!" She replied as she got into her car after loading her luggage in back. Blake started to drive and continued their conversation, "What is your meaning of surprise when you call me to pick you up, you idiot". "I was lazy to take a cab and also I missed my beautiful car"

Blake snorted "If you would have told me I would send the car to pick you up", "You would really do that" Saira exclaimed not missing to show her excitement, "Tell me the truth, you are here to see the car right?" "I won't say that's not the reason".

Saira loved sportscars and recently her dad gifted her a McLaren, but she couldn't use it as she was abroad so Blake took that from her, saying she will give it back after she came back and settled in New York.

"Blake, I am hungry", She spoke as soon as she reached their home. "Order something" Blake replied with no interest, "Nope, I came back after a long time and one thing I certainly missed about New York is its best Terrence restaurants with an iconic view" Saira said excitedly, "You just had a long flight, where do you even get this energy from" she asked with her tired voice, "I don't know, but get ready and take me to a good restaurant" "Take your car and go Saira" She replied. "No, I want some company I don't want to have my first meal alone and also call Misa it's been long time since I saw her".

With that Blake was suddenly awake and started texting Misa, but was rejected instantly making her sad, "Saira I have no interest anymore call one of your friends", "Move your ass and get ready miss" Saira persisted leaving no choice but to go to dinner.

At the restaurant

Shock and tension could be a small word to describe what Misa is feeling right now. First, it's about the misunderstanding for dinner which Blake won't let go easily and next she should introduce Joe to her, but she can't reveal her plan and to add cherry on top, she must maintain a straight face so that Saira won't get any doubts about their relationship.

Misa met Blake's sister only once while she was in her college around five years back so she couldn't recognize her properly, "Saira, what a pleasant surprise, it's been so long, how are you?" Misa asked trying to not pay attention to Blake stares, "I am fine, enough about me though, I am surprised to see your girlfriend and I must say I never thought you will go for the looks in a person" She spoke with a smirk. Misa was literally pleading Saira in her brain to show some mercy on her from Blake's looks but it keeps on getting worse. Just as she was about to speak Joe replied saying she is one of her best friends from high school. "Oh, I am really sorry, I misunderstood" Saira spoke "It's okay" Both Joe and Misa replied at once and started giving smiles towards each other, ignoring the grim reaper beside them. "I think I am interfering something, I will leave you to that now" Saira spoke. "It's nothing like that I was about to leave anyway" Joe answered now done with their dinner, "I will be going then, Misa lets plan a brunch in future, we have a lot of catching up to do" Saira asked "Sure, just text me" she replied with a smile. As soon as she left Joe pulled Misa in a hug and whispered in her ear "You owe me two now miss, remember that next time we meet", the scene looked extremely romantic for outsiders and Blake was close to losing it but controlled her anger as she saw the woman bidding farewell to Misa