Chapter 5

Welcome Back readers!!

I know its not Thursday, but hey I didn't update for few weeks now, so I couldn't wait anymore!!

Happy Reading!!

"I do look pretty, don't I Blake?" Saira was giving the cheekiest smile she could come up with, "With all due respect Ms. Blake," Marcel stood up while saying and got interrupted "Marcel, I think you are off work now, we are all friends here and you two...wow! And I am so happy you guys!" Misa cheered making Blake glare at her and she backed down for a moment. "Ms. Blake Dwellington, stop glaring, who are you trying to scare here?" Saira scolded and Blake didn't speak a single word, "And I think you misunderstood Ms. Lopez, Marcel and I are here just as friends, nothing more" Blake observed how Marcel's reaction instantly changed with that sentence, he barely showed his disappointment where no one could observe it, except Blake and she started to speak, "That's enough now Saira, I think you guys should leave its getting late, Marcel I hope I can trust you with dropping her off" Blake spoke while Misa thought it sounded a bit arrogant, "You need not tell me Blake, that was the plan anyway" Marcel spoke while Saira interrupted "Which is now changed! I have decided to go to Scarlet Pub and Marcel I hope you can drop me off there or you can join me if you wish to" as Saira was expecting an answer, Blake and Marcel were having serious eye contact, "Of course, let's go" with that Marcel went to get Saira's jacket, "You.." as Blake was about to speak Misa took her away from there, more like dragged her away, which made Blake go even more furious and Misa shouted from far "Have fun, Saira" "You too, Ms. Lopez" with that they left the restaurant and Blake and Misa completed their lunch without uttering a single word, Misa understood that Blake was really angry.

In the car

"Blake, I know you are angry, but that's your sister" Misa was the one who broke the silence after a very long time from lunch to car, "And this is all you have to say after what you did?" Blake replied harshly "Ms. Dwellington, I may not come from rich background like you, but I do know the basic etiquettes, and yes what I did was definitely wrong, but imagine if you scolded Saira and according to her character if she talked back to you, it will be your loss in front of your employee, I understand Marcel maybe your best friend but nevertheless, that restaurant has certain standards and I don't want you both to fight or argue like cats" As soon as that sentence ended the tires screeched, "What? Now I can't even call you a cat?" Misa asked while getting angry, "We are here" Blake replied in a calm tone, making Misa even more furious, "You are a jerk Blake" Misa replied while not getting down from car, Blake just looked at her pout face and gave a small smile to herself, and called her name, when Misa turned to look at her, Blake pulled her from her seat and kissed her with her every breath, nudging on her lips harshly, not letting her breath for a second while slowly caressing Misa's waist with her hands and Misa was trying to kiss Blake even more harshly while sucking her lower lip and holding her neck ever so tightly. After a steamy make out for an hour, they both fell back into their seats, with their hair and dresses being messed up and hickeys covering their necks, they were deciding whether to visit the site or get a room, At the same moment Misa got a call from Kean, and Blake immediately knew what was going to happen, "Come on I will drop you off" Blake said "Thank you" Misa smiled at her while she picked up her phone. When they reached the site, Kean and the team were already waiting for her, so Blake just gave a goodbye kiss and while Misa was getting down, she reminded her, "I will pick you up in three hours, if that's okay?" Blake asked "Sure, I think I will postpone one of the meetings and maybe we can stay together in a resort for a night" Misa replied with a shy smile, "I love you so much" Blake was grinning "And also Misa, don't worry about Saira, I know what I am doing, and you clearly know about her past, I don't want to keep her bounded, and also she should know better, but you are right, I will try to control my temper next time" "I just wanted both of you to be on good terms Blake, anyway I know your intentions. It's okay, and I love you too", with that Misa went and met with team while Blake waved to Kean while killing him in her mind.