Chapter Three

It was Christmas Eve and me and Mason were out having dinner at the shard on a double date with Kai and his girlfriend Sophia, who I was somewhat close with.

"Honestly, the food here is to die for" Kai said as he finished his meal.

"Well we wouldn't come if it wasn't" Mason said, rolling his eyes.

"Hey, why don't we play a game?" Sophia asked the group with a smirk.

"Depends, what game?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"A game of truth or dare, who's up for it?" She asked. Everyone agreeing which I knew they would regret afterwards. "So, let's start off with Kai shall we?" She said, turning towards her boyfriend. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare" He said, choosing to be bold and not be the one who would be classed as a baby.

"Okay, barge into the room with the chefs in, which were not allowed in, and demand something that's not on the menu" She said, with a smirk.

"Pffft that's so easy, I'll be back in a minute" He said, getting up and walking towards the door which said 'staff only' on the front.

"He won't be saying that when he comes back with a pink face" Mason said with a giggle, sipping his drink.

Kai soon came back walking rather awkwardly with, not just a pink face, but a red face.

"Someone looks embarrassed" I said, trying not to laugh at him.

"Bro they didn't even care that I was in there, I was there demanding they make me sausages and cream and they just wanted photos" He said, his head in his hands.

"Sausages and cream?" Sophia said, laughing at her boyfriend, me also laughing since we both had a dirty mind.

"Is it my turn now?" Kai asked to which Sophia nodded. "Okay, Mase, if you could date anyone, who would you date?" He asked, I had no idea why he would ask that while I was sat next to him.

"That's easy, ekin-su she's so leng" Mason said, answering a bit too quickly to my liking, Kai laughed awkwardly, making Sophia kick him under the table and mouth a 'sorry' to me.

"I expected him to say Meg" I heard him whisper to her, but I knew Mason didn't hear.

"I think we'd better get going" Sophia said, picking up her coat from the back of her chair.

"See you soon" I said, sat with my face in my hands, Sophia giving me a sorrowful look.

"I'll text you later" Sophia said before they left.

"Come on, let's go home" Mason said, I didn't feel like going home, at least not with him.

"Mhm" I hummed, following him out of the door and to his car.

We didn't speak on the way home, but my phone pinged so I checked who it was.

Ben :)
Good date with Mase?

Me
Nope

Ben :)
Awh, how come?

Me
We played truth or dare and
Kai asked him who he would
Date if he could date anyone
And he very quickly said ekin-su

Ben :)
What? Why didn't he say you?

Me
🤷🏻‍♀️

Ben :)
It's Christmas Eve aswell. Did
Mason tell you I'm coming round
Tomorrow?

Me
No he didn't, but that would be nice :)

Ben :)
See you tomorrow then, have
a good sleep :)

Me
Yeah I will, you too

I put my phone down once I saw we were pulling into the drive, I went straight upstairs once Mason had opened the door.

Mason soon came up and stood in the doorway while I was trying to get changed.

"Mason, I'm trying to get changed" I told him, making him walk in for some reason.

"Why do I get a feeling you're mad at me?" He asked me, me just confused how he didn't get why.

"Oh you don't say" I said, sarcastically which I knew he wouldn't like, he hates sarcasm.

"You know I hate sarcasm, why are you mad at me, was it that Ekin-su thing?" He asked me, taking his watch off and putting it on the table next to our bed.

"Yes, believe it or not" I sighed, not looking at him since I couldn't while I was so mad at him.

"I'm sorry, I should of said you, you know I love you right?" He asked me, truth was I didn't know, but I had to say I did, I didn't want to start an argument.

"Yeah, I love you too, just forget about it yeah?" I said, with a weak smile.

"Are you sure?" He asked me as I opened the door to the bathroom.

"Yes Mason, just don't mention it" I said, shutting the door behind me. I wanted to cry so badly, but I couldn't because I knew he would hear me and I don't want his pity.

A/n
Here's another chapter :)