Chapter ten

"Oi Meg" Sean said to me while I was eating my breakfast.

"What's up?" I asked him, turning around to face him.

"Could you do something with Brodie today, I just need some time on my own" he said, to which I nodded.

"Of course I can, I was thinking of going shopping, I'll bring him with me" I said, with a smile.

"Thank you" Sean said smiling as he walked away.

Since Freya was out and so we're my uncle and anti I would have to ask if Ben was free, but as I thought about that my phone pinged.

Ben
Are you free today?

Me
I'm not, I have to look
After Brodie, but I do
Need someone to drive
Us to the shopping centre
If you're up for it?

Ben
Yeah of course, what time?

Me
How about 12:30?

Ben
See you then

I knew Ben would probably bring up the kiss we had while we were out because none of us did at Brodie's party.

"Hey Brodie, you up for some shopping with me and Ben later?" I asked him since he had just come down the stairs.

"Yeah!" He said, enthusiastically which always made me smile.

"Be ready by half past twelve okay" I told him, to which he nodded at.

-

"Hey" I said as I opened Bens car door once I had helped Brodie into the back seat.

"Hey up" He said as I got in and shut the door. "I think me and you need to talk about something, don't you?" Ben asked me, to which I tried not to smile at.

"We do" I said, not being able to help my smile now.

"That kiss, it seemed like you'd been waiting for it" He said, sighing, somehow reading me.

"Maybe i had" I told him, to which he smirked, at this point Mason was at the back of my mind.

"You guys kissed?" Brodie shrieked from the back of the car, making my eyes widen as I didn't want anyone to know and little kids seem to tell everyone's secrets.

"Shhh, you can't tell anyone" I told him.

"Why not, people should know you got married" Brodie said, me and Ben thinking it was funny that he thought when you kissed someone you were married to them.

"Yeah, but me and Ben don't want anyone knowing just yet" I said, to which he nodded.

"Hopefully it will happen again" He whispered.

"Only if I see Mason kissing other girls again" I whispered back.

"Break up with him, he doesn't deserve you" Ben told me, to which I smirked.

"And you do?" I asked him, to which he smiled while shaking his head.

"I'd treat you like a princess Megs" He said, keeping his eyes on the road.

"I'll keep that in mind Benjamin" I said, trying not to laugh.

-

"Can we please go in here?" I said, we were stood outside of a shop that sold some really nice dresses.

"If you want" Ben said as we went into the shop.

I found a few nice dresses that I wanted to try on, but I didn't want to bore the boys.

"I'm gonna try these on, but you guys can go and do something else for a bit" I said, making Ben smile.

"No, it's okay we will wait" He said, kindly, to which I smiled.

Ben had very nicely given Brodie his phone, which I assumed he was playing football manager on, since he would get bored eventually.

"Are you gonna come out or what?" Ben asked me, I didn't like the dress I had on since I thought it made me look fat.

"No, I don't like the dress, it makes me look fat" I sighed, looking in the mirror with a frown.

"You're still beautiful" He said, which made me smile, I opened the curtain and he smiled. "You look stunning in it" He told me, and I could tell he was being genuine.

"Well thank you" I said, blushing as I went back into the changing room.

I tried the other two dresses on that I had picked up and decided to buy all of them.

"I'll pay" Ben said, to which I furrowed my eyebrows at.

"No Ben, I wanted to come in here, it's okay" I said, but while I wasn't looking he tapped his card on the machine. "You're clever" I said, shaking my head with a smile.

"I know" he said with a sarcastic grin.

"I'm tired" Brodie complained, making Ben pick him up and put him on his shoulders. "Thank you Ben" He said, sitting comfortably on Bens shoulders.

"Awww" I said, I loved how Ben got on so well with my family, maybe he was meant to be the guy for me.

"I'm assuming you will be wanting me to drive you home tomorrow" He said, to which I nodded.

"Yeah, if you don't mind" I said, blushing slightly.

"Course not" He said, his arm snaking around my waist.

A/n
Not too sure wether to start a cheating kind of thing or jump into mason finding out 😭