Debriefing

~

I wake tangled in blankets and limbs. Ryder is wrapped around my body like vines on a tree, and his hand is....very much clutching my breast like a life line. I snort. Quietly rolling out of the bed I b line to the bathroom, looking in the mirror I stare at myself. I feel different than I ever have.

This could very well become my new home, though I still worry about a lot of things. I can't help but feel that this is something I'd want. Moments later a light knock on the door startles me slightly and Ryder walks in with absolutely nothing but his bare body on display. My eyes rake over him as my tongue moves along my top lip.

"Morning beautiful." His voice deeper from just waking. I could melt into a puddle right now.

"We have a busy day today, I've decided to have a gala, with the summer solstice in a couple of days I figured it's the perfect time for everyone to get together and let go, have some fun before we start diving into more serious plans..." he looks off to the side quietly for a minute. "but I was wondering if you'd like to help prepare?."

"Really?! Oh gods i don't know if I'm cut out for that sort of thing haha"

"I think you'll be fine sweetheart." He chuckles.

I feel myself grow wild with excitement, until a thought pops into my head.
"Wait.... Are we talking orgy gala?"

Ryder rolls his eyes and turns the shower on. "Really Kiera.....it's not an orgy... technically....it's a whole different experi-.... You know what?.... You'll just have to wait and see how bout that?" 

"Someone's sassy this morning." I giggle.

"I'm also hungry..." he says as his eyes roam over my body. He holds his hand out for me to take and I join him. Feeling the hot water spray against my skin. He trails his fingers over my shoulders and collarbone. "You truly are beautiful."

I feel my cheeks heat from the comment. He turns me around and gives me light kisses from my neck to my mouth. The kisses turning into something more passionate. I feel him press against my stomach and I immediately get punched with the feeling of wanting him inside me. Suddenly ravenous with the need to devour him whole. My soul is aching for his to join me. Our energy intertwined and dancing.

He must feel it too because he slams me against the shower wall and lifts me, I wrap my legs around his waist and I feel him grinding his hard cock against me. Bough of us moaning into the others mouth. We break apart both of us breathing hard. I look into his eyes and gasp, they are almost completely black. He looks like an animal about to eat me whole.

It's almost all consuming, the urge to have him drive deep into me but he sets me back down to the floor making me whine slightly. Fucking gods above.

"Fuck it" I say and drop to my knees. I don't have control like him apparently. I immediately take him into my mouth and I watch as he groans and tilts his head back.

"Fuuuck." He grabs the back of my head wrapping my hair in his fingers and squeezing tightly I moan from the slight pain. I take him deep into my mouth feeling him go down my throat and I swallow around him.
"Fuck Kiera." I pull back swirling my tongue around his tip and dive back down. Moving back and forth. Swirling and sucking.

"Touch yourself."

I bring my finger to my clit and start to rub in small circles. I moan as he bring his other hand to my head and fucks my mouth. "Fuck you're such a good girl." The praise has me spreading my lengths farther apart and rubbing faster.

"Cum with me." He says and I feel him tighten before slamming to the back of my throat. He groans loud and long as I feel him pulsate while I swallow and find the release of my own. I pull my mouth back and look up at him as he rubs his thumb soothingly across my forehead and down my face. His eyes are back to their shining blue color and he gives me a sexy smirk. He helps me back up and we finish washing. Though I'm still needy but it'll have to wait.