chapter 2

Hua hua "  Xiao ai can you tell me  what she said that day ,maybe I can help you guys "

Xiao ai " Yun Xiǎojiě , Xiǎojiě just said the name Feng Qing "

Hua hua " Feng Qing? Who is she ? "

Xiao ai  " She is the daughter of Duke Fang and sister of crown princess . Not only that she is also know as no 1 talented girl of Chang'an but actually she is very evil she did many evil things just because she is the sister of crown princess no one dare to say anything "

Hua hua " That little wicked next time  when I will see her  I'm going to teach her a good lesson huhh "

Xiao ai by clapping her hands "Xiǎojiě you are so awesome "

By giving a smirk " I know "

Hua hua than came a little closer and make a puppy face

Hua hua "Can you give me something to eat ?I'm so hungry "

Xiao ai " miss if you are hungry just order me you don't need to ask like that "

Hua hua " Okk okk now give me something delicious.."

Xiao ai " hehe !! Okk wait I am coming "

Xiao ai get up from the bed and going to kitchen to get something for her .

After finishing the dinner

Xiao ai " miss it's your time to sleep "

Hua hua " Okk . Ohh !! How can I forget the most important thing?"

Xiao ai " What happened miss ? "

Hua hua " We need to take revenge for Rong Yun "

Xiao ai" Xiǎojiě She is already dead but you are alive don't get yourself in trouble otherwise what will happen to Me ? What will happen to Prime minister??"

Hua hua " She causes Rong Yun's death we must need to take revenge but don't worry I'm not going to kill her "

Hua hua  by holding Xiao ai' s hand "You are really a good friend"

Xiao ai " I am just a servent but you take me as your friend so I must need to prove it that you didn't make mistakes in choosing friend hehehe "

Hua hua is also smiling...

Next morning

Wind pavilion

Hua hua " So I am the daughter of prime minister. Who is the only daughter of this  house . I love Kung Fu , horse riding, sword play .By sighing aaah~~~ It's really hard to be Rong Yun "

Xiao ai " But miss you must remember this things. Not only that but also those Young miss' s from official families and other families. Relation between royal family and our family "

Hua hua " weii !! Our relation with Royal family. What did you mean ??"

Xiao ai " God !!! How can I forget !! "

Hua hua " what happened??"

Xiao ai " Miss your getting married !!"

By hearing this Hua hua is so shocked like she is struck by lightning

Hua hua "Whatttt!!!!"

Suddenly__ there is a sound from front yard someone is calling

"Imperial decree is here "

Xiao ai " Miss let's go "

Hua hua in a little panic way "okk"

They all came in front of main hall