I don't love you anymore!!!

Emperor's study

Emperor is writing a decree to reward Hua hua and others ...

Wang Zhang came

Huángdì " Aii !! wang zhang!! You just came in a right time look at the list of gifts Chen prepare for Yun Yun haha !! Do you want to add something for her ?? Chen can add if you want "

Huángdì is so happy but from Wang Zhang's expression it's sure that the environment is going to spoil in a moment

Wang Zhang" Yes ! A divorce letter "

By hearing  his words Huángdì burst out in anger and throw the brush of his hand at  him " What nonsense is this ??"

Wei Eunuch " Huángdì calm down !!"

Wang Zhang bow down before him and said " Fu Huang I had enough with this Yun Yun I don't want to be with her anymore !!
"
Huángdì stand up in a rafe and came infront of Wang Zhang 

" Wang Zhang have you gone mad ?? you want to divorce this girl for whom you are crying to death some hours ago ??" With a very shocking expression

Wei Eunuch " Rong Yun miss is such a good girl , if you really going to divorce her it will be very unfair for her !!  6th prince think twice!!"

Wang Zhang is lost he don't know what to say ~~~

Fu Huang " I just don't want to be with her anymore please grant my wish !!''
While bowing down ...

Huángdì" Good !! Very good!! A girl who did so many things for you and  your returning her favour with a divorce letter~~~ you've  really let me down !! I never expect this from you Wang Zhang!!"

Wang Zhang "Can I divorce her now ?"

Huángdì just so angry that he don't even want to talk " Just do what you want !!"

Wang Zhang " Thank you Fuhuang to grant my wish"

Wei Eunuch " 6th prince!!! Calm down and think again about this matter"

Huángdì " Just let him go !! "

Wang Zhang is walking through the corridor but it feels like there is no soul in the body ....all his  happiness and pleasure is just gone with his decision ~~

Wang Zhang internally " I know I really did unfair to you but it's for your own good , after I will be gone all military power and my position will be entrusted to third prince ... by that time he will definitely make trouble with you to vent has anger ...it will be better for you to be in prime minister manor ....

Wang Zhang went to Hua hua's room
Sit beside her

Wang Zhang is patting Hua hua's head and smiling at her " My Hua hua !! I don't even know what to say to you I can just pray for you to recover soon ... He sighed in sorrow~~ after you open your eyes haha I'm sure you are going to be very angry but do take care of yourself ~~~ " Wang Zhang kissed her in lips lightly and give her a smirk  " I'm going now I think after today I can never Patt your head nor can I eat Tanghulo, osmanthus cakes with you , you will be the only regret of this life " tears rolling down °°°°

Hua hua really suffer a lot this days and now she is unconscious didn't even know that her Fu jūn divorced her her life is going to be changed when she will find out she was is prime Minister Manor not in prince Manor at she need to live their for ever ~~~(⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠)

___________

7 days later

Prime Minister Manor

Xiao Ai is sitting beside Hua hua's bed and talking to her self but she is in grumpy mood

Xiao Ai "Hahhh !! What that 6th prince think himself!! My miss don't even need him after miss will wake up she can find herself a new husband and that Stinky, ruthless, ungrateful man like Wang Zhang doesn't deserve my miss !!"

Hua hua's is regaining her conscious

Hua hua "Fu jūn "

Xiao Ai quickly get up and sit infront of her and called her in a soft low voice " miss !! Miss you woke up !!"

Hua hua opened her eyes Hua hua  " Xiao Ai " she smiled

Xiao Ai start crying like a baby (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

"Aaaaaaa!!! Miss!! You know how much  Xiao ai is worried for you ??? You scared me to death , Xiao ai think that you are not going to woke again  !! Aaaaahhh!!"

Hua hua" haha !! Silly girl what are you saying didn't I woke up now stop crying " while patting her head hua hua is looking around and notice it's prime Minister Manor

Hua hua " Xiao Ai why we are here ?? Where is my Fu jūn??"

Xiao Ai's face changed in a minute and her tone also " That Wang Zhang??"

Hua hua " why are you saying like this??"

Xiao Ai "Miss that heartless ungrateful man already divorced you !!"

Hua hua get angry at her " What nonsense are you talking Xiao ai!!"

Xiao Ai went to bring the divorce letter and give it  to her after reading the letter

Hua hua didn't react after reading the divorce letter she just gets to shocked like the  sky fall over her , she is looking here and there but can't figure out what's exactly happened in this days ~~ she run away from  her room without wearing her shoes....and went to prime Ministers room
Shout " Father ~~~"

Prime Minister Rong " Daughter!! You woke up !!" He added" But why are you running like this he looked at her feet and again asked why didn't you wear your shoes you can catch cold daughter!!"

Hua hua didn't reply any and ask " Father where is the flame sword that Huángdì gifted you ?? "

Prime Minister Rong went inside to fetch the sword , he love her daughter too much that he never say no to her any requests °°

Prime Minister Rong" Look daughter here it is but why are you asking for this ??"

Hua hua pulled out the sword from its scabbard and replied " I'm going to kill  that ungrateful man !! "

_________