Chapter 30

Wang Yangs room

Hua hua while laying down on bed

" None of the Wang brothers is good !! That damn Wang Yang still kept me here !! Huhh if Wang Zhang found about that he will be jealous to death haha "

Someone opened the door hua hua getup from laying quickly , it's Wang Yang

Wang Yang " Hua'er Wang Zhang is here "

Hua hua with excitement " Wang Zhang is here ??? "

Wang Yang "No I mean he is in Yuan Chang"

Hua hua " Than what are we doing here let's go to Yi man's house otherwise everything is going to be messed up , if he found that I'm missing he will kill yi man "

Wang Yang " Yess and we even need to talk with Yi man so without wasting time we should depart now "

They both Departed to meetup with them

Wang Zhang , xie tin , xie an is already at the  outside of  Yi man's house .

Xie tin is knocking at the door but no one is responding

Xie tin " Eii xie an ga did you really know this is the house ??"

Xie an " I'm sure "

Wang Zhang " step aside let me "

Wang Zhang is also knocking at the door
From inside  Xiao ai heard their sound

Xiao ai " 6th Prince?? Xie tin ?? Are they here ??"

She hurriedly opened the door and get shocked after seeing them .

Inside of the house

Wang Zhang while looking at inside he asked
Wang Zhang " Xiao ai where is your Xiǎojiě?"

Xiao ai is too afraid to talk she fell down on her knees

Xie tin " Aiyaa Xiao ai what are you doing??"
Wang Zhang is also thinking why she is behaving like this

Xie tin tried to pull her up but she didn't get up and start crying  and said " Prince I lost my Xiǎojiě!! I lost her !!"

Xie tin" What ?? Princess is missing??"

Wang Zhang" What ?? When and where ??"

Xiao ai while trying to catch her breath as she is crying bitterly " That day while we are keeping eye on Wang Yang prince , 6th Prince I think he is the one who kidnapped her !!"

Wang Zhang" I'm going to find her "

As soon as he opened the door he saw Hua hua and Wang Yang

It's been so long that Wang Zhang and Hua hua last saw each other , so many things happened that's why Wang Zhang couldn't able to control his self and hug her tightly infront of Wang Yang and others ✿⁠ 

But Hua hua didn't response she pushed Wang Zhang away and just walk away from there .
Wang Zhang wasn't able to say a word to her , Hua hua's push is just like a sharp dagger that periced his heart .

Hua hua by holding Xiao ai's hand " Silly don't cry here I am "

Xiao ai hugged her and said " Xiǎojiě I'm sorry I shouldn't leave you alone there !!"

Hua hua by patting her head " It was me who instructed you to do so , what's you fault here ?? Don't talk nonsense it has nothing to do with you " she add that while smiling " Actually we misunderstood Wang Yang "

Xiao ai by swiping her tears " What !!"

Hua hua in a low " He is not a traitor he is just planning something different"