I know him well🌻

Hua hua is standing outside the gate of prince Manor with sword in hand and united hair ....eyes full of grievance and anger ~~~

guards tried to stop her from entering

Guard " Prin___mean Rong Yun miss you can't go inside!!"

Hua hua " Ow ? Than you are trying to stop me ? Huu?"

Guard by making a pity face " We have no other way prince gave us order we can't let you in !! "

Hua hua " Okk "

She step back and and she hold the sword in her neck and said " Are moving or not ??"

They are afraid that Hua hua may get herself hurt but as it's Wang Zhang order they can't do anything that's why they are still on their spots

Hua hua " Good !! You guys are so loyal!!now let's see what will happen if prime ministers daughter died infront of 6th prince Manor "

Xie tin shout " Xiǎojiě !! Stop !!"

He came runningly and stopped her

Xie tin"Xiǎojiě have you gone mad what are you doing??"

Hua hua in a low voice " I'm just scaring them ...do you think I can commit suicide?? Even if you didn't came they will surely stopped me "

Xie tin" I know !!  Everyone in prince manor like you how can they just let you die but you should not make things hard for them it's prince order you can't go inside "

Hua hua pushed him away " Today I must need to meet him !! Go away !!"

Xie tin" But Xiǎojiě !!"

Hua hua by making a rabbit face " Let me goo !!"

Xie tin " Aaa !! I can't !! "

Hua hua by making an angry expression" Than forget about seeing Xiao ai again in your life "

Xie tin get scared and said " Okk okk go , you are just too strong I can't stop you "

Hua hua " thank you "

Wang Zhangs study

Wang Zhang his a book in his hand but  actually he is not reading he is starring at something between the book ... It was Hua hua's lotus hairpin one of her favorite....

Knock at the the door

Wang Zhang " Whoo ??"

Fang  Xia " Yun Xiǎojiě is here "

Wang Zhang suddenly gets happy and a little sad at same time as he know he can't face her

Wang Zhang with a happy tone

"Don't let her in nor hurt her just send her back some how "

Fang Xia " But Yun miss is came with a sword she is treating everyone "

Wang Zhang can't able to hold his laugh and it's his first laugh in past 7 days

Wang Zhang " Haha that silly she really think that she is Yun Yun ? Don't worry send her back "

Fang Xia internally" Only Yun miss can make prince feel this way haha "
Fang Xia" Okk " he turned back and find Hua hua

Fang Xia" Miss you can't get inside !!"

Wang Zhang heard the voice and quickly closed the book and with curiosity he is looking at the door

Hua hua point the sword at fang Xia " Get away!!"

Xie tin pull fang Xia away from door " Aiyoo fang Xia bro don't stand between them !!"

Fang Xia " How can you betray prince !!"