Revenge for Rong Yun 2

Both Rong Yun and Fang Qing sit infront of there Guqin and everyone is very curious to hear them .

Hua hua " Fang Qing you first "

Fang Qing nodded and start playing her tune everyone present there start praising her " We know that Fang miss is good in Guqin " " Yess no one can play like her " " Her play is smooth and calm it's a soothing for ears "

After Fang Qing finished every one applaud for her .

Fang Qing " Rong Yun sis your turn " with an evilish smirk

Hua hua inhale the soothing aroma of incense and smiled a little, as soon as she start playing her tune and everyone become astonished by her play and that sneeky man is also enjoying her Guqin every one present there start commenting " I never heard such a soothing Qin in my life , now I can bet she is the number one Guqin player of Chang an !!" " Rong Yun miss's Qin is as melodious as flowing water !!!" " Rong Yun miss is so perfect but she never showed her talent obviously a hidden master "
Sneeky man " I never heard that Prime minister Rongs daughter is so good in playing Guqin it's really a surprise hmm"
Fang Qing is burning with jealousy she is bitting her lips with anger

After she finished playing~~

Hua hua "Everyone you should judge from us that who wins beacuse I have a little knowledge on Guqin "

Everyone "obviously it's Rong Yun miss "

Hua hua to Fang Qing with a smile " I win "

Fang Qing with angry voice " So what ? Don't fly so soon "

Those hypocrite rich lady's" Yes ! Fang Qing used to win every year and Rong Yun miss this is your first time don't be so cocky!!"

One of scholar from crowd " Miss you lose why are throwing you tantrum it's just a competition don't take it to heart "

Fang Qing lose her temper fully and shout" Shut up !!"

Hua hua " It's you who challenge me than why are you angry now ? And did you forget what you should do now ? "

Fang Qing with teary eyes " Hua hua don't push to far, I'm the sister of crown princess do you want to make me ashamed here ?"

People from the crowd " You are crown princess sister that's why you need to full fill you promise other wise it will be shame for crown princess "

" Hahaha"

Hua hua came close and whisper in her ears " now taste your own medicine"

Fang Qing with a shocking face " I will not let you go "

Hua hua " You need to pay for your bad deeds "

Fang Qing pushed her away and grab the flower base from the table and throw it on her but suddenly a man covered her and blocked the base with his elbow infront of and gets hurt on his hand ,
it's that sneeky man.

Hua hua to the man " Are you alright?"

She noticed it's Wang tàizǐ

Hua hua " Wang __" he cut her off " Don't talk "

Everyone their  " How can she attack on 6th Prince wife ?" " Yes why is she hurting Rong Yun miss ?"

Qing sis came runningly " Everyone! Everyone today our function ends here we are going to close now . Let's meet another day ok ?"

Everyone understand that the matter is going out of control they all start leaving but now they all know the so call talented girl is nothing but a girl with black heart .

Qing sis " Fang miss you really went too far today , now you should also go "

Fang Qing tried to slap her but her maids stop her and they take her away .