Escape from prime Minister Manor

Butler Hu " Master your guess is right!! Young miss and Xiao ai is packing"

Prime minister Rong sighed " just know that she is my new daughter and now we have to separate!!"

Butler Hu " than lets stop young miss "

Prime minister" Never!! She is going to find a cure for Wang Zhang how can I stop her ?"

Butler Hu " is prince is really sick ??"

Prime minister just nodded and said" almost everyone in Palace know about this but they didn't let anyone know about this "

Butler Hu" Can I ask why ?"

Prime minister" Obviously it's Wang Zhang forbade them from doing so he don't hua hua to know about this "

Butler Hu " Prince really love young miss a lot "

Prime minister" But it's a pity they can't be together for now hope in future they can again be a pair of love birds "

Butler Hu " Yess !! But I didn't understand why he divorced miss ??"

Prime minister " Wang Zhangs father is the head of imperial guard and the keeper of tiger tally after the Ning Wangs cope Huángdì hand over the tally to Wang Zhang as he is the most suitable fro this responsibility and crown prince , second prince they also have no problem with it but only one person is not happy with it Beacuse he think that Wang Zhang as an  adoptive son don't deserve it !!"

Butler Hu" third prince??"

Prime minister" Yes and that's why Wang Zhang knows that after his death both military power and tiger tally will be in  third princes hand  ...and Hua hua will be a widow he don't want her to end up like this who will see her loves ones everything being persied infront of her eyes ...that's why the only solution is to break her heart and divorced her "

Butler Hu can't able to hold back his tears " 6th prince really love our Young miss a lot !!"

Prime minister " That's why  just let Hua hua go who know she might really bring the cure !"

Butler Hu " ok master "

Hua hua's room

Hua hua " Xiao ai is every thing is ready ?? Not it's time to go "

Xiao ai" Yess miss I prepared everything for us but "

Hua hua " what ??"

Xiao ai" it's so late night how can we go outside of city ??"

Hua hua " You are right!! Than lets sleep we will hit the journey tomorrow morning "

Xiao ai is a little shock from hua hua's words" Aaa !! Miss you so carefree!! "

Hua hua " In life we can't rush into things it will just make things worse that's why we've better have some beauty sleep hehe "

Xiao ai nodded

Next morning

Hua hua and Xiao Ai walking very carefully so that no one can notice them but prime minister and butler Hu is already watching them from behind

Butler Hu" Prime Minister why don't you go to say goodbye "

Prime Minister with a deep voice " I'm afraid I can't able to hold my self my taking a deep breath Hua hua is an Intelligent girl I'm sure if she really went to grassland than everything will be changed that's why just let them go "

Butler Hu" Yess "

Hua hua and Xiao Ai leave the prime Minister Manor and leave the Chang an ~~

In Chang an gate hua hua look back at the city and said " Fu jūn I will be back !! Wait for me "

Xiao ai " Miss now where should we go ??"

Hua hua " last night I already looked into the map we need to go to grassland tribe it's in north we need to go in this direction by pointing at the road "

Xiao ai" okk miss let's goo!!"

Hua hua" let's go!!"

_______

Prince Manor

Xie tin barge into Wang Zhangs study he is very worried that he even forget to knock

Wang Zhang immediately put down the scroll in his hand and ask " What happened why are you running?"

Xie tin " 6 th princess bad news !!"

Wang Zhang with a little worried look " What happened??"

Xie tin " our guards inform that they saw Princess and Xiao Ai is going out of Chang an"

Wang Zhang " Out of Chang an?? But I didn't heard that prime Minister is going somewhere!!"

Xie tin " Noo !! They are alone !! And the guard also told that they were dressed like  normal citizen with bags on there shoulder they might leave the prime minister manor without Informing!! My poor Xiao ai she is still young how can princess take her out of Chang an!"

Wang Zhang by making a face " Xiao ai!! Don't you think you should worry for my Hua hua ??"

Xie tin" hahah I'm also worried for princess "

Wang Zhang" Don't need to pretend "

Xie tin" But I'm not __"

Wang Zhang" okk ! Don't talk anymore " Wang Zhang start reading the scroll again like nothing happened but with from his eyes and face it's clear that he is also worried

Xie tin" But prince aren't you going after her ?"

Wang Zhang" Hua hua is a wise girl I trust her nothing will go wrong "

Xie tin" But __"

Wang Zhang" Go out now I'm not feeling well "

Xie tin know he can't able to pursue that's why he just leave from there ~~~

After xie tin went away Fang Xia came and asked

Fang Xia " should I arranged our man's to protect princess?"

Wang Zhang" Yes send some best guards to protect them and tell them do everything to protect her "

Fang Xia by bowing down " Yess I'm going right now !!"

Wang Zhang is tightly holding the scroll like he is going to torn it in a next second he is just very worried for his wife

Wang Zhang " Hua hua you must need to be safe and sound otherwise I will never talk to you !!"

__________
Let's see what's happening with Hua hua and Xiao Ai on their journey in next chapter......

Note : beacuse of my exam update will be slow sorry for that ✨