Attack in Chang'an 2

Inn of Chang an

Time : early morning

A middle aged man is drinking tea in a couch with calm facial expression ~~like everything is in peace ~~its Ning Wang

Duke Ning "Is everything arranged?"

Han fang " Yess duke ,our man is ready we are just waiting for your order than we will barged into the palace"

Duke Ning " Don't need to hurry... Aaah it's time to get what's mine ...take it slow , let them enjoy a little longer q" he again take a sip of tea

Han fang " Okk duke but what should we do with Wang Zhang?"

Duke Ning" He is so eager to know about his father's death send him to his father so that they can talk about past without any disturbance " he sigh and added" But if that old fox Rong Xia didn't tell Zhang Ji about my secret troops than Zhang Ji might not dead Aah !! but everything his it's fate and that fate bought him to me , his death is written by me ~~~with a look like a calm look .

Han fang with a smirk" Yes if prime Minister that year accept your proposal and join us than we might seized the throne till now , ooh something important ~~ I already arranged that our assassins are outside his inn "

Duke Ning" Good !! Very good !!" In a loud voice hahah !!! " Go and take care that nothing go wrong today ,Chang an will be mine no one can stop me hahaha!!!"

Guangzhou

Wang Zhang and Fang ya with other guards leaving the inn in a hurry as they find out it's a trap to divert them

Wang Zhang" Niáng zi is waiting for me in home !! We need to go back before afternoon let's goo!!"

Suddenly Lao Lin came there and stopped them from leaving the inn

Wang Zhang with a shocking expression" Lao Lin why are you here ??"

Lao Lin" aaah !! Wang Zhang !! let me tell you Chang an is in danger " he can hardly breath as he just run towards them ..

Wang Zhang " I know !! Catch you breath first "

Lao Lin than take a deep breath
" Princess is on his way to Chang an go to save her !!"

Wang Zhang grab Lao Lin by his arms tightly
" What she was doing there ?"

Lao Lin is looking here and there in fear he hesitating replied " It's a long story!!"he put down Wang Zhang hand from his arm and said " Now you life is also in danger !!"

Wang Zhang ask fang ya " Go and get them "

Lao Lin with wonder " get what ??"

Fang ya and other guards throw some dead body of assassin's infront of Lao Lin

Lao Lin get scared " Aaaaa!! Dead man !!! "

Wang Zhang " I'm not that fool after last night we already find out that warehouse is already empty and Ning Wang is also leaving Guangzhou than how can he left me alive here , to collect his evidences ? Huhh !"

Lao Lin by clapping his hand " both you and your wife is awesome!! "

Wang Zhang" Don talk anymore " let's go back to Chang an "

Fang ya and others " Yess prince!! We are with you !!! "

Chang an

Xie tin and Hua hua entered trough the Chang an gate
While riding on horse
Hua hua " Xie tin get off ??"

Xie tin " But why princess??"

Hua hua " Go to prime Minister Manor , ask father to arrange the troops under his control and take this token give this to him and ask father to wait for my signal " hua hua gave him the token which Wang Zhang gave her that can allow anyone to enter palace anytime it's a token of 6th prince ••••