♡Chapter-2

Better!

I took my phone and sat on the bed

"Time for wattpad....." I cheered.

Oops I was talking about how we met right? So let me continue. The first time we talked was on October 9th 2021 and today is June 12th 2023. Wow! It's been a year and 8 months. It's really cool. Time flies.

I started my wattpad on May 2021. I had no intention of writing. One day I found his poem. To be frank, It was really sorrowful and each word penetrated through my heart. I felt his pain. I was literally crying, reading his poem. I was curious to know who the writer was. I took his profile and read his description, it was quite normal but I found it really interesting. From that day on, I read his poems and stories to find more about him. And one day that happened! He messaged me. As expected I was damn excited.

E: Hey, I really appreciate your support. Thank you so much.

A: You're welcome. And you earned it.

That was the beginning of everything. We gradually talked about work. When I say work I mean it ONLY WORK! I have even started a journal. No! It's not for me. It's for him. It contains information that I collected about him. No! I am not a stalker. I guess. I always text him when I was low and he comforted me. We consoled each other.

The more we talked. The more we knew about each other. We were playing 36 questions. Just a few more to go.

So...Here was his first question of the day.

E: Favorite dog breed?

What? Is he serious! I don't know anything about dogs.

A: Actually I have the least knowledge about pets.

E: Haha... So you don't have a preference?

A: Actually,I am afraid of dogs

E: what? They are indeed cute.

A: That's embarrassing. It's my turn. Your birthday.

E: Lol. It's cute that you are afraid of dogs. Haha. My birthday? I hate my birthday.

A: Oh. If it's so just don't tell me. It's fine.

E: Yah! Thanks. Do you have a boyfriend?

A: Not yet. >~<

E: That's pretty cool.