♡Chapter-11

It's him.

Is he waiting for me? Should I sneak in? I walked towards the building entrance

Is he waiting for me? Should I sneak in? I walked towards the building entrance. He looked in my direction when I rushed into the building. I hope he didn't notice me. I just don't want him to create any sort of problems. I went in and turned back and found him looking at the alley.

Thank God! He didn't notice me.

I walked to my room and called Mom. I talked with her for a while. After the call, I layed on the bed. How long am I going to hide from Dante? I sighed. A smile crept across my face as I thought about Ethan. I am going to meet him. I took my phone as I heard a notification.

E: Have you reached the apartment safely?

A: Oh My Goodness. Someone is too protective.

E: I was just asking.

A: Yah. Anything that makes you sleep tonight.

E: Lol.

A: I have a million questions for you.

E: You can ask me one.

A: How did you find me?

E: It was some kind of destiny. I didn't search for you. I wanted to see you desperately and the next moment I found you right in front of me.

A: That's it? How did you know that it was ME?

E: Only one question.

A: That's not fair.

E: It's fair enough.

A: Actually something happened.

E: What?

A: I found Dante on the entrance of my building when I returned back from the library. He didn't notice me walking in.

E: Are you alright?

A: If I say I am not. Will you visit me?

E: I will think about it.

A: Then I am not feeling good at all. Lol.

E: Are you really alright?

A: Yah. Everything is going well.

E: Good to know that. You should take some rest. Will see you tomorrow.

A: Good night. Sleep well. Let's meet tomorrow. >_<

As I kept the phone aside I heard a notification again. I took the phone thinking that it would be Ethan's text. But it wasn't. The message was from Dante.