♡Chapter-8

A stalker?

"Pops." I called him.

"Tell me. What's bothering you?" He asked.

"Today, Actually Dante and I got into an argument and he told me I can't do anything by myself. I just want to prove him wrong. I want to show him that I can move into the new apartment on my own. So don't tell him anything about it. Let him find it by himself. And if he asks about me just make up some kind of lie. Okay?" I asked.

I can't tell him what happened. He will get anxious about it. I don't want him to worry about me. I will be fine anyway. I just want my mom and pops to be happy. 

"That's it?" He asked. 

"Yah. That's it." I said, hoping he won't find that I lied.

"You sure? Kid." He asked again. 

"100% sure." I said, trying to sound cheerful. 

"Then..I will arange the agency. They may arrive by tomorrow morning. So be ready. And show Dante that you are an independent girl. I will keep my mouth sealed." He said.

"Thank you, pops." I said.

"You can pack your things now." He said.

"I will." I said.

I was about to cut the call when he interrupted. 

"I love you, kid." He said.

"Same to you. And...I miss you and mom." I said.

"We are missing you too. We will visit you sometime. Okay?" He said.

"Yah. Will wait for that moment." I said, controlling my tears.

I cut the call and kept my phone aside. Tears fell down from my eyes. I wiped my tears. I shouldn't cry. I must stay strong.

I walked to my room and started packing my things. I kept everything like how my mom packed. I changed into a grey t-shirt and jogger pants. I took my laundry. And that's when I found Dante's notes on my bed. I should return it to him. I took my things to the living room. I folded my bedsheet and pillow cover. I should wash it. I took the rest of my belongings to the living room. After moving into the new apartment I have a lot of things to do.

I took my notepad and made a to-do list.

○ Do laundry