♡Chapter-6

Did I mess it?

I sat down on my bed

I sat down on my bed. I want my parents to be next to me. I want them so badly. I miss them. I thought it would be easy for me to stay alone for 2 weeks. But it's the 5th day and it feels like I have been alone for a year or maybe long. It's not even half way. I still have 9 more days to suffer. I am going crazy without human contact. Each day I walk into the café, I get to see people sitting in circles and talking. It feels like I have no one. Whatever. I don't care.

My daily routine goes like- waking up, freshen up, going to café, getting something to eat, studying some portions over there, coming back, taking a shower, going back to studies, laying down on the bed, staring at the ceiling, a dreamless nap, studying, studying and STUDYING. I think I am going to get a rank. Maybe.

I had an urge to text Ethan and to call Dante. But I won't. I promised Ethan that I won't text him till the exam gets over. And about Dante, I can't call him. It will hurt my self respect. He said I will call him first and I want to prove him wrong by not calling him. But the thing is, I don't have anything interesting to do. Only studies? For 9 more days? I am going to end up being crazy for sure. I sighed.

__________________

The day before exam

I revised the portion for the 'n'th time. I thought I would start loving studies as I have nothing else to do. But...that didn't happen. I hate studying more. I looked at myself in the mirror. OMG! I look bad. I can't even sleep. I used to sleep with the lights on. But now I can't do that. And turning off the lights makes me more afraid so I don't actually sleep a lot these days.

The best part is that everything is going to end tomorrow. I am eager for tomorrow. I will be able to text Ethan. I am excited. No. I am super excited. I layed on the bed after keeping the notes aside. Last day of struggle. I looked at the lamp.

Will I ever sleep with the lights off?

The next day I woke up earlier. I took a shower and put on my white shirt and blue jeans. I did a half ponytail for my hair. I put on my white sneakers.

"Wow! Amiera. You look gorgeous. " I told myself.

I took my bag and locked the front door. I walked to the café and sat down on my seat. I ordered my food. I opened my notes and read it again. It's then I got Dante's message. It was a location. He is not coming. So that means that I should take a cab. He didn't even wish me luck.

I booked a cab and waited for it to come. I felt bad. No one wished me luck. No even Kevin. I hoped he would message. But he didn't. That's actually bad. But it's okay. I have myself. I took a deep breath. I looked at the sky. It looked pretty. Its not going to rain today. I guess. My cab arrived. I got into the cab.

The cab stopped in front of a big gate which is probably the main entrance. I got out. Walking into the college I found no one. Maybe because it was the class hour. I stopped in front of the reception.