♡Chapter-4

Where Am I?

"Hey?" His voice was heard again

"Hey?" His voice was heard again. It's then I cut the call and threw my phone on the bed.

"Who the h*ll was he?? How in the h*ll did he get my number?" I thought.

After finishing my laundry, I sat on the couch scrolling down on Pinterest when I saw a pin.

It was like-

"Signs you are having a crush on him.
1. You think about him more than once a day.
2. You always want to talk to him.
3. You always smile thinking about him.
4. The first person whom you thought of while reading this is your crush."

"OMG! I thought of ETHAN! DOES THAT MEAN..... No..... That's just a blunder."
I thought .

I heard a notification. I took my wattpad.

E: How's your day so far?

A: Good. And your's?

E: Bad.

A: What happened? You alright?

E: No. It's nothing. Just feeling bad and down.

A: Listen....I will give you free advice. You are deserving and you are trustworthy. All you need to do is to trust in yourself. You are perfect the way you are. If you are feeling down just give yourself time. And I have heard that bear hugs are good for an enlightening mood. Want one?

E: I really appreciate your concern. You are a great advisor.I would love toづ(♡˙︶˙♡)づ

A: Here you go. (づ ̄●  ̄)づ Honored <3...I can't reach you... Why are you too tall?

E: Put your sandals on. Lol!

A: yeah...Whatever!

E: My pretty little donut.

"My? " Did he call me "MY DONUT?" I thought.

A: Don't call me pretty, what if I look like a goblin in reality?

E: I hope it won't end up like that. Lol..

A: Are you busy?

E: Even if I am busy I would enjoy sparing time for you.

A: That's really adorable. Can I ask you something?

E: Feel free to ask me anything.

A: What will you do if you have a crush on a stranger?