"The familar site"

The three wandered for what felt like hours.

Ruby: My feet feel like bricks! Are we there yet?!

Lily: My feet hurt too and the snow is starting to fall harder. We can't stop now!

Regina: We are literally dying from exhaustion right now!

Lily: Sigh one of you guys can switch with angel every 20 minutes. Does that sound fair?

Angel looked a little flustered but looked ahead.

Regina: You go ahead ruby. I can use my grimm powers for now to fuel me.

Ruby: What do you mean by that?

Regina: Just watch.

Regina went up to a tree and touched it.
Her eyes then glowed a bright red as her veins glows a pulsating orange red. The tree started to look almost more dead.

Ruby: What are you doing?! You are killing the tree!!

Regina then let go as the tree still stood but there was a dead circle right where she touched.

Ruby: Why did you do that?!

Regina:because without it I could possibly have troubles later on this trek to tai's house.

Ruby: You are draining life out of living beings! Huntress and huntsman are supposed to protect people! What if?

Lily: What if what? You think that could be you or something? She would never do that!

Ruby: That is not what I meant. I just-

Lily: Just what?! You think she will attack someone huh?! Do you think just because she is grimm that she will kill you or something?! She is just using her powers to help others or to help herself get to the place we need to be at.

Ruby: I am sorry.

Regina: I think you went to far.

Lily: She needed to hear it. Let's just move on.

After that, Ruby got on angel and then silence the whole way to the house.

All three of you got out of the forest into a familiar cliff. The snow still falling, now more than before.

Ruby: We are Almost home!

Lily: Is this?

Regina: Hey, why does this place look so familiar?

Ruby: That is because this is where mom's grave is.

Lily remained silent but looked down.

Regina: Mom? What is wrong?

Lily weakly smiled.

Lily: it's nothing.

Regina: Are you sure?

Lily: Yeah.

Regina: Hmm. If you say so.

Lily: Ruby?

Ruby: Yeah? What's up?

Lily: Can I see her grave?

Ruby nodded.

Ruby then walked over to the cliff and gestured for Regina and Lily to follow.

Ruby: Here they are, mother! I didn't think I had another sister besides yang, but I do! Heh. I wish I had the time for you to tell me personally....

Ruby started crying, but she was smiling.

Lily walked beside Ruby and put her hand on her right shoulder.