"leaving the castle"

(A/N's note so in Regina's grimm dragon form her voice is deep.)

Regina: Sigh, why are these hallways so long?!

I walked until I ran into the hound again.

Hound: Kill.....run......

The hound tried to jump me before I could do anything.

I fell backwards on my back as the hound growled at me. It's saliva falling on my grimm face.

Regina: Summer...no, mom... you can't do this... fight it!

The hound growled and lunged It's face towards me, but missed right next to me.

I looked at the floor where she lunged at and there were bite marks at it. I looked back at the hound, which was flailing now, like it was trying to resist to kill me. I stood up and prepared myself with whatever the hound did next.

Hound:Roarrrr!!!

The hound stared back at me but stood on two feet now and gained wings. She then roared at me.

Regina: Oh crap... I... am sorry for what I am about to do to you, mother...

The hound lunged at me but this time, I was ready.

I fell but gripped her stomach as I pierced right next to her shoulder with my right hand.

The hound screamed as black blood squirted from her shoulder.

Regina: M-mother... I am sorry....

I slightly closed my eyes as I heard her mixed screams that sounded like a grimm but also like her.

I pulled out my hand quickly as she stumbled back, flying out of the hallway.

I stood up slowly as there was her black blood dripping off of my grimm face.

Regina: i'll... no, I don't even know if It is possible to free you at this point....

I felt my tears stream down my face as I followed her. I don't know why, but I did. It led me to the outside of the castle.

Regina: woah!

I nearly fell cus I wasn't paying attention.

Regina: Hmm, now to get out of here. I hope the others are okay...

I lept out of the entrance I was in, spreading my wings to the open air.

Regina: Sniff, smells awful here but still nice to be flying again.

Phsssvroom!

Regina: WOAH!! what the?! that almost hit me!

i turned around, while flying to see a grimm but it was much bigger than any of the others.

my face realized who it was when i got a good look at it. 

sister....