Training

Weth: again!

Psst!

Weth: Again!

Psssst! Boom!

Lily: gah! Why did it blow up in my face! Come on!!

Weth: Sigh maybe you need a break.

Lily: No! I won't stop! Not for Regina! Not for father! Not for Sjofn!

Weth: You don't have to push yourself for them Lily.

Lily: I don't need your lecture weth.

Weth: I am not lecturing you. I am just concerned.

Lily: I will be okay.

Weth: Sigh alright.

Lily: Now Let's do this again.

Weth: Hey that's my line!

Lily: Hehe.

Days later...

Lily: I need a minute!

Weth: But it has only been a couple of days! You will improve!

Lily: SHUT UP!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR LIES!!

Weth: But I-

Lily: WE HAVE BEEN TRAINING FOR DAYS! NO YEARS AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED!! DO YOU THINK ANYTHING WILL CHANGE?!

Weth:I just wanted to help. I always have.

Lily: Just leave me alone I want to be alone in here for awhile.

Weth left without saying a word then the world around you changed.

It became a field of dead vegetation. It was raining but the drips from the rain hit you. You ignored the wetness of the raindrops.

You looked up with your eyes closed.

Lily: Why did you have to take sjofn away Tai? Why?

A tear fell from your cheek but it was hard to tell because of the rain.

Lily: Tch.

You pounded the ground.

Lily: Why!? Dammit!

*Thunder*

Lily: I only wanted the best for you! I wanted you live a free life like weth but it will never happen. I still am searching for a way to free her. I don't even know if she wants to be free from this. Would she want to? Does she want to stay with me? If only you are still here sjofn I wish.... I wish...

You clenched the dead grass and looked towards the sky with eyes open.

Lily: I WISH YOU WE'RE STILL HERE SJOFN!!

*Thunder*

Lily just crying.

Lily: Wait.... could I...

Looks at your gauntlet with Sjofn's symbol on it.

Lily: could I bring you back? In this world? I have never thought about it.

You stood up in the rain.

Lily: I can do this!

You held out your right hand in front of you and concentrated on the symbol on the right hand.

All of a sudden.

Psssst flash!

You got pushed back by two steps from the force.

Lily: Woah that was instant! Gosh why is there so much white fog from that!? Cough! Cough!

There was a strange white hue from the white fog.

Lily: Huh? Hello? Did I successfully summon something?

You walked closer but the fog was still to much in the way. You swore you heard a voice.

Lily: Hello? Weth? If that is you I will kill you later.

???: Wh----- ugh---- I---

You heard a splash.

Lily: What the?! Everything around here is dead! How could there be?!

You ran up ahead to see ripples in the water a deep lake.

Lily: How did this? No time to think! I got to dive in and save whoever is in the lake!!

You dove in the water and you saw something glowing. Which almost made you gasp. You kept going and grabbed "The light being ".

You swam back out and put it on the shore but you noticed that the world changed.

It was no longer raining or dead the place was a forest with flowers and roses even butterflies.

Lily: What the hell? Did I do that? Or did this thing do that? Hey creature! You got a name or you just like angel?

Lily: Hm now that I think of why does this light creature look almost like angel? But no features just a light version.

Lily: Well this place sure is pretty.

???: hh...

Lily: What the?! Did you just?!

It angrily stomped it foot.

Lily: What?! Are you mad at me?!

It then pointed at its mouth.

Lily: Ooh. Can you not speak very well?

It shook its head no.

Lily: Hm. Wait you could draw words on the ground!

It jumped up and down in excitement.

Lily: Okay just start with your name.

It nodded and wrote one name.

Sjofn.

A/N: I want to note that yes these ones are shorter but I will be able to get them out quicker that way if they are shorter so for now I will have them that way. There just might be a lot of chapters. If you remember my last book I had a lot but I do plan on making this one around the same size or bigger. Anyway I will be adding an art when we get back to Regina's story . Which might be 2 or 3 chapters at this pace. I will try to crank them out so all you people can see the art I made. One last thing I do apologize for the long wait I just had a writers block. I wasn't really sure how to go from here lol. I did figure out what I want though. It's all good. Anyway I hope you like it.