Village

Keep in mind Regina is still in her grimm dragon form and has a deeper voice kinda like the hound would have.

Regina pov:

Regina: Ugh...Where?

Qrow: Your finally awake?

Regina: y-yeah? Who are you?

Qrow: That's right you don't know me. Forgot. Names qrow.

Regina: Qrow. Hm where is Lily and Yang?

Qrow: Yang went to go scout with ruby. Lily is upstairs with Tai. Probably to sort "things" out.

Regina: "Things"?

Qrow: Look kid it isn't right for me to say anything about this it should be lily. After all she was the one to take care of you for a long time.

You looked at qrow weirdly but brushed it off.

Regina: are you sure it is good for Yang and ruby to be out there especially when there was that many grimm?

Qrow: Yeah they are a tough bunch they should manage.

You started to get up but fumbled backwards knocking into the wall.

Qrow: Woah, woah. Easy. You just got up. Take it easy you should rest.

Regina: Says you I just lost my balance is all. My wings are a lot heavier than I thought.

Qrow: hahaha! Well Yang can certainly tell you that you were heavy.

Regina: Do you mind if I catch up with them?

Qrow:Hm are you sure you can find them?

Regina: I should be able to.

Qrow: Alright. Be careful though. I don't think Yang would want to drag you back a second time.

Regina: I don't plan on falling a second time.

Qrow stared at you in question.

Regina: Bye qrow I will talk to lily when I get back.

Qrow: Alright.

You walked out the door into the smell of trees with snow on the ground.

Regina: Sniiiiiiffff. Now where are you guys? Where is your scent?

The smell of deer, pine, rabbits and grimm way in the distance.

Regina: Hm grimm... perhaps they are tracking the grimm? Or near that direction?

You started to fly fast through the trees swerving through and through each tree.

Phsoovm!

Phsoovm!

You stopped for a second and put your right hand on a tree grasping the branch. While flying.

Regina: Sniiiiiffff. Hmm I smell grimm. They are a lot closer now but I smell something else but it isn't yang and ruby. I better be careful. It could be something dangerous.

You flew a lot slower now because the scent was strong.

Regina: I wonder why I haven't smelled yang or ruby at all? Maybe they scouted only the a small distance of the house but covered themselves? Something just doesn't add up.

You started to smell smoke.

Regina: Smoke? That can't be good.

You rushed towards the smoke to see a village being attacked by grimm and trying to fight against them but dying in the process. Children hiding and women and men dying by the grimm.