"Arrival at Beacon"

I turned into my grimm form and flew high enough in the sky where I could fly fast.

after a couple of seconds of flying...

Boom!

Regina: What the heck?! what almost hit me!?

You flew a little bit lower and then...

Boom!

Regina: grrack!

i fell down from the sky as soldiers came to me with guns, ready to fire.

Regina: ugh... that hurt... *rubs head*.

the soldiers point there guns at you about to shoot.

Regina: Wait! wait! Don't shoot!

The soldiers started shaking a bit from you, until one came up with his gun still pointing at you.

soldier: How can you talk?

Regina: it.. well.. kinda is a long story.. hehe. but i am a person! just with blood of a grimm faunus. just one of kind.

the soldiers all looked at each other for a moment then back to regina.

Soldier: so.. you aren't like the other grimm?

Regina: Nope, not at all! oh i should change back to my normal form so you don't think of me, weirdly.

the soldiers still had there guns raised on me but i didn't mind. they were still scared after all.

i then transformed back into...

Regina: ahh, much better. the name is Regina, Regina rose.

i brought out my hand to them.

one of the soldiers captains came up as all the other soldiers were just stunned at this point.

Regina: uhhh... erm...

Captain: you don't happen to be ruby rose's sister, are you?

I stared at the soldier for a moment.

Regina: Yes, i am. I was pronounced dead... because of something that happened. i am to going see her now, actually.

he raised his hand and all the men lowered there weapons.

Captain: what do you mean pronounced dead?

i laugh nervously.

Regina: uhhh... kind of a long story...

Captain: hmm, a long story huh?

he raised his hands up as the men had there guns on me again.

Regina: hey, what are you doing?! i was just trying to see my sister, ruby! is that hard to ask?!

Captain: well, for all i see you could be just a grimm.

Regina: How could i be making any of this up?!