Park

I just snuggled back into Forth's arms. We laid there for a bit until we heard the baby monitor. Laurel was crying. We looked at each other and chuckled. We got out of bed and walked to her room. Just then the helper came out of it with Laurel in her arms. She saw us and just blushed red. Hmm?

She told us she got it handled with Laurel and just told us to take a break, get a shower, put on a shirt and then come down. I was confused at her until Forth agreed and dragged me away.

He brought me to the mirror and when I looked, only then I realized. We both burst out laughing! We were covered in hickeys and scratch marks. Poor lady must have her eyes burnt!

I just looked as Forth slung his hands around me and held onto me. "Must you go to work today?"

"Don't be silly na Forth. I end around 5 and should be home by 6pm ok?"

"Hmm okays. We miss you. I will miss you. Come back soon please?"

"Yes, my very clingy boy."

"Not boy. Not friend. Clingy boyfriend."

"Forth..."

"Be my boyfriend?"

I looked at Forth who was looking at me with alot of trepidation and unsurety. Unsure of how I would respond. I smiled and nodded. I turned to him and he kissed me deeply.

We finally broke away reluctantly and then showered together if I must say. We went down to find Forth's parents there with the helper and Laurel.

Laurel instantly smiled when she saw me and I carried her throughout breakfast. Forth's parents just watched us but didn't say anything, smiling the entire time. Forth had his breakfast and he made sure I did too. Both father and daughter saw me off at the door again and I sneaked a kiss to Forth and planted one on my Laurel too.

The day was tiring but knowing I could go home to see Laurel and Forth made it worthwhile.

Months passed like this. Forth and I settled into this routine with Laurel. Both of our parents and Ning's realized and found out we were together. We were very apprehensive as to how they would take it but they supported us so well.

Laurel was around 12 months, just a week shy when I heard her say her first two words. We were all playing in the hall. It was Christmas and all 3 sets of grandparents were there. Helper was busy handing out dessert. I was playing with Laurel and Forth was just lying down watching a show when I heard Laurel go "Papa" as she looked at Fortb. Forth sat up, scrambling and was so stunned.

"Call me again baby!" He exclaimed. Laurel just went "Papa". I swear its the first time in a long while I seen Forth cry. He literally teared up. I was so happy for him. I kissed Laurel and handed her to Forth and she turned to me and just went "Papa."

What the.. did she just call me Papa too? I looked at Forth who confirmed it with a nod. OK so sue me but I became a blubbering mess. I just cried on the spot. In fact, there was barely a dry eye in the room just because of 2 words a baby had mentioned to us.

She smiled at us and just kissed Forth on the lips. I went closer to her and kissed her too. Just then Ning's parents looked at us.

"So, she made it official. Isn't it about time you two made it official too?"

"Mae.."

"The only person's approval which should matter is hers. And you have it. So why are the two of you holding back? Knowing Laurel has a complete family unit, even Ning would be so happy. And let me tell you that none of us here object to you two getting married."

I kept quiet and just looked at Forth who was stunned. Laurel then just leaned her head on his chest but she had grabbed my hand and refused to let go also. I scooted closer to him so that Laurel didn't have to stretch her hands too far. Forth saw her holding onto us two and smiled. He looked at me and cocked his eyebrows. I just smiled and nodded.

All of the elders laughed and clapped. "Even after all these years, these two idiots take their most important decisions with that damn eyebrows thing." I heard my parents utter.

As we sat back, surrounded by family and Laurel, Forth and I couldn't help but look at each other and wonder that our best days were yet to come and yet we knew it was going to be with the other.

With that, My Forever Love comes to an end. By far, one of the most domestic and sweetest love stories of ParkxForth. I hope all of you will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed penning it.

Till another love story, till another #lovewinsall