𝟸 - 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛

cringe alert

He smirked as he entered a room. The white dull walls getting older as time grew by, and a familiar boy you all know was sleeping in a sitting position.

He snapped his fingers, making the young man perk up with glee.

"Good afternoon Master!!" He greeted, bowing a full 90°.

"Hello my little puppet, what have you been doing all day hmm??"

"I've been resting just like you told me Master!"

He smirked.

"Will you obey me?"

"Yes Master" He beamed, his eyes shining with obedience.

"Who's puppet are you again?"

"I'm Master's mindless puppet"

"Who controls you?"

"Master does. Master is the only one who can control my mind, my body and my emotions"

"Good boy

Lee Chan"

🎄

He groaned at the pain he felt, the tightness of the shackles bruising his wrists.

He entered with that sickening smile on his face.

"Hello............Seungcheol"

Seungcheol glared at the man. "F*ck off"

"Now now" He chuckled. "I've given you an option Seungcheol"

"And I give the same answer" Seungcheol snarled. "NO! I'm never gonna be your little puppet! Seeing Chan in that state makes me cringe. I'm sorry for him"

He laughed darkly, his voice bouncing off the walls. "You know, last year I thought you were gonna give in to my command, guess you're a real fighter"

«Last Year«

The imposter Chan tsked, looking at Seungcheol's unconscious body.

"Never mind, I'll just make my own Seungcheol" He smirked, as smoke came out from his hands until he snapped his fingers, the smoke suddenly turning into a solid figure of someone.

And there stood a truly fake Seungcheol wearing a white suit and his hair had blue streaks.

"Hello Master" The fake Seungcheol gave a sinister smile.

Seungcheol snarled at the memory. "Just Let me go!"

He chuckled. "And where do you think you'll go? Who will you go to??"

"My family of course, Seventeen" Seungcheol answered in a hopeful voice.

"Oh, how naive. Do you really think your group is waiting for your arrival?" He smirked, crouching down at his level.

The leader widen his eyes. "W-What??" He said, his hope all washing away.

"I've been watching them all year, they seem to be happy without you" He lied, hoping that Seungcheol would finally fall for it.

It did when he saw Seungcheol spaced out.

He smirked. 'Perfect opportunity'

He pressed his fingers on Seungcheol's forehead suddenly making the leader snap back to reality.

"Wha—"

*snap*

Seungcheol's head slumped down.

He smirked, standing up and transforming to Chan as he whispered something into Seungcheol ear and snapped his fingers again.

Seungcheol perked his head up, eyes wide awake, he looked to his right to see a very familiar person. "Master! You have arrived! I'm so sorry, I haven't noticed!" He giggled, trying his best to stand up, only to fail because of the shackles that held him down.

He giggled, kneeling down instead. "What could I do for you, my Master?" He looked at him with eyes full of obedience and admiration.

The imposter Chan chuckled ruffling the leader's hair like a dog as he flicked his wrist, making the shackles unlock from his wrist.

Seungcheol smile brightly as he stood up and bowed a 90°. "I'm ready to be your mindless puppet Master!"

The imposter Chan motioned him to follow him as they exited the room Seungcheol was trapped in for almost a year.

'So, Seventeen is his weakness. Hah, took me a year to realize that' The fake Chan thought, glancing at Seungcheol who looked at him like a teenage girl in love.

They entered a room and Seungcheol gasped when he saw who was inside.

"Look Master! It's you!" Seungcheol childishly pointed at Chan who was knee-sitting on the stone floor.

"Indeed Cheollie, from now on, he's gonna be your new toy"

Seungcheol squealed, literally, hugging the mindless smiling Chan tightly. "This is the best gift ever Master!!" He thanked, starting to play 'dollie' with the real Chan.

The fake Chan smirked, turning his heel as he left the room and made sure to lock it.

"Now the final part" He said to himself as he walked into the hallways. "Eliminate that Yoon Jeonghan and Hong Jisoo"

A/N: I'm cringing for what I'm writing, I know