𝟷𝟹 - 𝚂𝚒𝚔𝚎!

"No......." Hoseok whispered, rising to his feet. "Way!" He exclaimed.

Yoongi rolled over to the other side of the room, Archie's staff in his hands.

"Yes!" Jungkook and Taehyung exclaimed, high fiving.

Archie scowled. "Seungcheol! Chan! Get the staff!"

The two quickly turned around. "Yes Master"

"Not so fast" Kylo said, making a loop with his rope before aiming it at Seungcheol's ankle. It got tangled and Kylo pulled it, the rope tightening as Seungcheol fell to the ground.

"Jihoon hands up!" Yoongi yelled, throwing the staff across the room just as Chan tackled him down.

Jihoon ran backwards, his eyes settled on the long stick. "I got it! I got it! I— oof" He winced when he bumped into Jungkook. "—don't got it"

"That's okay! I got it!" Soonyoung yelled, catching it.

Chan gave another scowl, his hands glowing black as a huge cage appeared from the ceiling.

Yoongi widen his eyes as Chan opened it and threw him in. He slammed the cage door locked as Yoongi gripped on the bars. "F*ck my life" He muttered in disbelief.

"Let's play a game yeah?" Chan slowly turned around, a sinister smile painted on his lips.

"Attack or retreat?" Reese asked, flapping her wings to Guinevere.

"Retreat seems nice right now" Mingyu said, gulping.

The female elf gripped on her bow. "Attack" She announced.

Mingyu sighed.

"Hee-yah!!!!!!" Minghao charged, swinging his nunchuks towards Chan.

But at the same time Seungcheol had break free from the ropes and grabbed Minghao from behind, before the cage door was opened and he was thrown in.

"Agh! I think I sprained a bone" Minghao winced.

"Let's just hope it's not your spinal cord" Yoongi muttered.

Taehyung turned around and swung an attack at Seungcheol but the older just dodged it with ease, even yawning afterwards. This made Taehyung mad, swinging another attack but Chan pushed him from behind, right inside to the cage.

Taehyung groaned, as he turned around only to see Yoongi and Minghao playing cards.

"Hey Tae, wanna join?" Yoongi asked as he began shuffling the cards again.

Taehyung nodded but as he got into position, he heard growling from outside.

He turned around, his eyes widening in shock.

"No way........"