𝟿 - 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

If there's one thing to know about Yoongi is that he's not only good at producing music, he's also good at hacking.

"Can you teach me Yoongi hyung?" Jihoon asked with wide eyes sparkling in admiration toward the older male.

Yoongi chuckled. "Oh Jihoon, hacking takes more than just teaching"

Jihoon pouted.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Okay, I can teach you a few"

Jihoon let out a silent "yes!"

Across the room Hoseok laughed until someone patted him on the back making him shriek. He turned around and sighed in relief. "Oh, Seokmin-ah, it's just you" He said, placing a hand on his chest.

"........."

"Seokmin?"

"Are you and Yoongi hyung dating?" Seokmin asked.

Hoseok choked on air. "Pardon?!"

"You two look great together. I just assumed you were a couple" Seokmin shrugged innocently.

"Okay, first of all, no, I'm not dating him" Hoseok said, making an X with his arms. "Second of all, I'm suspicious of you and Jisoo though"

Seokmin instantly blushed. "A-Ah....Shua hyung? We're just best friends. Nothing more, nothing less"

"Best friends huh?"

"Hey guys! Yoongi hyung's got it!" Jihoon yelled as the two groups entered the room.

"Where is it?!" Mingyu yelled.

"Behind the HYBE Building" Yoongi muttered.

"What?! But isn't that place forbidden?" Hansol asked.

"That's why it makes a good magic entrance. No one goes there" Yoongi said.

Jeonghan cracked his knuckles. "C'mon, we have to save our leader and maknae"

"Let's go"

🎄

"Nu! Nu wan' wear scarf!" Jin huffed.

"You have to kiddo" Jimin said, forcing to put the scarf around his neck.

"Hmph!" Jin pouted.

"That's not gonna work on me Jin-ah" Jimin muttered, tucking the end of the scarf.

"Okay, everyone ready?" Yoongi asked, parking the van.

"Uh-huh. Seventeen just entered the building" Jungkook said, looking up from his phone.

"Great let's get going" Taehyung said, sliding the car door open.

The 5 males (plus 2 toddlers) made their way inside the building (after several securities that is).

"Where are they?" Hoseok muttered, adjusting little Joon in his arms.

Meanwhile Namjoon squinted his eyes. "Dada.....Dada..."

"What is it bub?"

"Thewe" Namjoon pointed with his tiny finger at the group of males dressed in coats.

"Good job Joonie" Hoseok smiled, ruffling his hair. "C'mon guys, they're there" He said.

Jun turned around. "There you guys are!"

"Let's get going yeah?" Yoongi said, adjusting the bag slung over his shoulder.

Jeonghan looked around before ushering the group to go.

They (surprisingly) managed to go through the back door without any of the staff spotting them.

"It said it was by the bamboo sticks" Yoongi said after glancing at his phone.

"Bamboo?" Jin tilted his head.

"You know, the tall green sticks" Jimin explained.

"Ooh~ Chu mean thats?" Namjoon asked, pointing at something.

The rest of them snapped their heads towards the direction little Namjoon pointed.

"Aigoo~ You're so smart Joon-ah! High-five!" Minghao cooed, raising his palm.

Little Namjoon stared at it before slowly raising his own palm and putting it on Minghao's.

Minghao's heart melted right there.

"Here it is" Yoongi said, pushing the bamboo sticks aside ti revels a glowing purple portal.

Their jaws dropped.

"Wow"

"A'ight, someone has to go first. Any volunteers?" Jun asked, crossing his arms.

"I'll go" Jisoo said, stepping into the portal with no hesitation.

"SHUA!"

"......"

"Do you think he died?"

Jihoon smacked Jun's head. "I will literally murder right this second"

Then all of a sudden, Jisoo's head popped up from the portal. "Are you coming or not?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Alright alright, we're going now" Jeonghan announced, fixing his bag strap.