𝟷𝟶 - 𝙸𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 ❛ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗 ❜

*thud*

"Oof...."

*thud*

"Ow! Seokmin!"

"Sorry!"

*THUD!*

"......"

"Seoks?"

"Oh my god, I think we killed him"

*smack!* "One more dumb word coming out of your mouth and I will murder you Mingyu"

"......Sorry"

"But wait, seriously, Seoks?"

"Mmm...don't worry, I'm still alive"

Yoongi and Hoseok entered lastly with baby Jin and Namjoon in their arms.

Yoongi tsked, little Jin following his action. "You guys are really still kids at heart"

"We have a word for that Hyung" Soonyoung said, getting up. "It's called—"

"Kidult, we know that Hosh" Hoseok said.

"We don't listen to your songs for nothing" Taehyung said, patting off the dust off his pants.

"So you really listen to our songs??"

"As much as you stream our music videos, yeah" Jimin shrugged.

"Alright alright, guys! We should get going" Jeonghan said after fixing his backpack.

"Yeah, but where should we head off to??" Seungkwan asked.

The group looked ahead, and the view shocked them pretty much.

It was a peaceful valley with pink grass. A sparkling waterfall was seen from afar on one of the mountains while the other mountain had a red hot burning lavafall.

Butterflies flew past the flowers as they blossomed open, revealing a beautiful masterpiece.

"This is paradise" Jun said, his jaw hung open.

"Tell me about it" Hansol muttered.

"Alright team! Let's save Seungcheol and Chan" Jisoo said, narrowing his eyes.

🎄

The trip had been fine so far. After Yoongi and Hoseok set down the two kids, the two ran around in circles as the group continued walking forward.

It was until then Jin approached a snappy plant that the real thrill began.

Jungkook managed to grab Jin before the huge plants could swallow him, rolling away as Jin crawled out of his arms and came running towards Hoseok who hugged him tightly, afraid to let him go ever again. And that left Jimin to hold on tight to Namjoon since Yoongi was pretty much still in shock.

Seokmin had somehow found a bow and arrow and did not hesitate to aim one at the snappy plants, successfully aiming it right at the mouth as it withered to fireflies.

"You still got that archery skills from ISAC Seoks" Jungkook grinned.

"Yeah, guess so" Seokmin shyly said, rubbing his nape.

"Let's get going" Yoongi ushered after recovering from his state of shock.

The group moved on without any protests.

They somehow arrived at a small village filled with various creatures. Elves, fairies, naiads, you know it.

Chan widen his eyes as a fairy flew past him, his cheeks turning red afterwards. "She's pretty" He muttered.

Hansol just sighed.

"Uhmm, excuse me miss" Jeonghan called at the female elf, a quiver strapped around her back as she held a bow.

"Hello humans, what makes you come to our village?" The elf said in a soft gentle tone.

"We're looking for a wizard. He calls himself the Eraser of Memories" Jisoo said.

The village noise was cut off with a chorus of gasps.

"What did that f*cking Archie do this time?!" A fairy came flying into the scene, her red wings flapping furiously.

"Reese, calm down" The elf said, dusting off the pollens stuck on the fairy's clothes made out of autumn leaves.

"Archie? That's his name??" Jihoon tilted his head.

The elf and fairy nodded.

"Years ago, he tried to take over the magical dimension. But an almighty hero had stopped him"

"That was a human remember?" Reese asked.

The elf nodded.

"A human??"

"Yeah. He was a human" A male elf jumped in. Unlike the female's green nature aura, this male elf held an icy aura. He has grayish hair with blue streaks and his clothes were black with lines of navy blue. He held a long sword as he made it disappear with a flick of his wrist.

The female elf rolled her eyes. "Finally out of your cave Kylo?"

"Finally returned Guinevere??" The male elf sassed back. He then turned in to the group. "In fact, one of you looks a lot like him"

The group looked at each other. "Who?" Soonyoung asked.

Kylo chuckled before pointing at the male in the middle. "You. You could pass as his son" He said with a smug smile.

Seokmin gasped. "Minghao??? You???"

Jun looked at the younger male. "Woah, what would it be like to meet another person with the same face as you?"

Minghao shyly blushed, hiding behind Jisoo.

"But anyways, if this was Archie's doing, for sure he had kidnapped someone" Guinevere said, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, that's what we're here for" Yoongi said. "You see—"

"Our leader, and our maknae, was kidnapped by him last Christmas" Jeonghan explained.

"Ouch, that must've been tough" Reese said, wincing.

"Can you help us??" Jimin asked.

"Sure we can, it's been a while since I went on a adventure" Guinevere said, playing with her bow.

Kylo rolled his eyes this time. "You went to a quest like, 3 days ago" He said, earning a nudge on side from the female elf.

"We'd like to help you" Reese said, as she turned to the villagers. "Right guys??"

"Yeah!"

Jungkook and Mingyu looked at each other, and winked.