𝟻 - 𝙾𝙷 𝙽𝙾

"Well, it's getting late now guys. Im'ma head to bed now" Yoongi said, as he went upstairs first.

(just imagine BTS still lives in one dorm in this book)

"Me too hyungs" Jungkook said, followed by a yawn.

Hoseok and Namjoon looked over at Jimin and Taehyung, who fell asleep in each other's backs.

They chuckled, carrying one up to their beds.

Once they tucked them into their beds, Hoseok looked at Namjoon.

"I'll be sleeping now" He mouthed, as Namjoon nodded.

While Hoseok made his way to his room, Namjoon went back down to where Jin was cleaning up the living room.

"It's already 11" Namjoon chuckled, helping him pick up the empty bag of chips.

"Yeah, the original plan of watching 2 movies became 7" Jin laughed, putting it all in the plastic trashbag.

After they cleaned it all up, Namjoon tied the plastic and threw it at the trashcan located outside their dorm.

He entered back inside, seeing Jin already in the kitchen searching for something in the fridge.

"Midnight snack?" Namjoon crossed his arms as he stepped in.

"Let me be" Jin stuck his tongue out as he pulled out a box. "Huh? Since when did we had cake?"

"Maybe the maknaes bought it or possibly Hoseok" Namjoon shrugged.

Jin placed it on the kitchen counter and opened it. "Ooh~ It's chocolate" He said, licking his lips.

He pulled out two forks and plates, giving one to Namjoon.

The two cut two slices and placed one each on their plates, sitting across each other.

Namjoon took a bite. "Mmm, delicious"

"I wonder where they bought it" Jin said after tasting it. "What's the nearest bakery here?"

"The one two blocks down" Namjoon replied. "But that bakery only sells bread, not cake"

The two only shrugged.

🎄

Taehyung rose from his bed, turning around to see his roommate still fast asleep.

He tiredly chuckled as he hopped off his bed, making his way down to the kitchen.

He yawned as he stepped in.

"Uncle Tata!!"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, peeking one eye open to see two toddlers.

"Oh? Who are you two? How'd you come in here huh?" He asked, now wide awake as he crouched down in front of them.

The taller of the two huffed. "Stupid Uncle Tata. Always fowgetting us huh?!"

Taehyung furrowed his eyes. "Pardon?"

"I'm Jin! Seokjin! And this is Namjoon!" The tall toddler said, pointing to the other (a bit) chubby toddler on his right.

The other nodded.

Taehyung widened his eyes.

🎄

"What do you mean Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung turned to kids?!" Jimin yelled as the rest of the members went down.

"I don't know okay?! I just woke up and saw them in the kitchen with some candy canes!" Taehyung yelled.

Hoseok stepped in first, his eyes landing on the kitchen table.

He gave a 😑 face before smacking Taehyung.

"Pabo! That's a cake!" He yelled.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes. "Oh, I swear I saw candy canes earlier"

"Must be from the sleepiness, dumbass" Jimin muttered.

As the two bickered, Yoongi was in another situation. He was standing in front of the two toddler playing with the pots and wooden spoons, Jungkook and Jimin standing behind, in shock too.

That's when Jin looked up. "Papa!" He exclaimed, making grabby hands at male.

Everyone in the room froze, silence falling upon them.

"H-Huh?"

Jin pouted, crossing his arms. "Even you Papa?!" He whined, standing up as he waddled over to him, hugging his legs. "Hmph! Jinnie mad!" He huffed cutely, his little arms still wrapped around Yoongi's legs.

While that happened, Namjoon walked over to Hoseok, who's eyes was still stuck at Jin and Yoongi.

His looked down when he felt someone tugging his pajama pants. And there was little Namjoon, a small pout on his face.

"Dada....."

Taehyung's jaw dropped. "H-Hyung....he called you..."

"I know" Hoseok said, carrying the toddler. "He called me Dada" He said, his eyes locking with Yoongi's.

Jimin covered his mouth in shock. "Sope is happening" He said, shaking Jungkook's shoulders in excitement.

Meanwhile Jungkook quickly widened his eyes when he saw Jin holding a box of crayons. (You ask where'd he get that? They don't know either)

"Wait! No Jinnie! Don't eat that!"