𝟹 - 𝙾𝚍𝚍

Jeonghan watched as his dongsaengs played with each other, goofing around as laughter erupted.

There's this suddenly tingly feeling that can't keep Jeonghan at peace. There's something warning him about something, but what??

He sighed, standing up from the couch as he walked upstairs to the balcony that's located at the end of the hallway.

He leaned his elbows against the railing, watching the sky's beautiful sunset as the once blue sky of the day is slowly turning to hues of orange and yellow of the sunset which will soon turn to the pitch blackness of the night.

"Jeonghan hyung"

Jeonghan was quite surprised to see Jihoon standing behind him. For the past year, Jihoon seems to be the one finding suspicious of the two eldest.

"I heard you and Jisoo hyung talking about something" He said, setting himself beside the oldest.

Said oldest froze at that statement. "Y-You do??" He asked, eyes not leaving the beautiful sunset before them.

Jihoon nodded, even though Jeonghan couldn't see it. "Last Christmas, you've mentioned a guy named Choi Seungcheol and Lee Chan right??"

Jeonghan gave a dry chuckle. "I'm surprised you still remember their names"

"So they are real? You know them?" Jihoon asked. "But....how come we can't remember anything about them?"

"Because"

"Because what??"

"Jihoon" Jeonghan sighed, facing the younger member. "There are secrets that we must keep within us"

"But hyung" Jihoon argued. "You're trying to convince us all December last year to remember those two members. Then suddenly, you act in 2022 like you never mentioned them. What the hell hyung?"

The older pursed his lips as turned around his heel, about to walk away. "If I tell the group, no one will believe me" He said, walking back inside the house leaving Jihoon at the balcony with the night sky.

"But.......I believe you"

🎄

"Hey hey hey~" Hoseok sing songed as he and Jin entered their dorm. "We got the sweets"

"You didn't happened to buy........that candy did you??" Namjoon asked, appearing at the stairs who was jogging his way down with Jungkook and Jimin behind him.

"Pft! Of course not" Jin laughed, walking to the kitchen. "I don't want last year to happen again"

"Good" Namjoon muttered.

"You know....." Yoongi spoke up from the couch, watching a movie Taehyung picked with the said male sitting on the floor, too immersed in the movie. "It's been a year and I seriously have no memories of what happened"

"You don't wanna know" Namjoon and Jin had unconsciously said in unison, before laughing.

"Hyungs, you two have been so in sync lately, it's scary" Jungkook fake shuddered, Bam, Paeng and Song behind him.

"Paeng and Song have been in sync lately too ya know" Hoseok said, picking up the two pups and heading to the living room.

Jimin pouted, looking at Bam. "Can I?"

Jungkook sighed. "Okay fine, make sure he stays in a healthy condition this time"

"That was an accident" Jimin defended, picking up Bam but putting him down a minute later when the dog reached out for his toy.

Jin and Namjoon chuckled, their eyes meeting.

The looked away, awkwardly clearing their throats as Namjoon walked out from the kitchen.