𝟾 - ❛ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗 ❜

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Hoseok said, biting his lips.

"Relax Seok, it'll be fine" Yoongi reassured.

Hansol eyed the two toddlers in the corner of the room being entertained by Minghao and Seungkwan.

"Is it just me or Namjoon hyung looks cute as a kid?" Hansol muttered.

"You're not the only one who thinks that" Wonwoo said.

Yoongi looked back at Jeonghan. "Han, I hope you know what you're doing"

"Don't worry, I'm just testing it" Jeonghan said, finishing writing.

Hoseok and Yoongi reads it out loud.

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔
𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒖𝒔,
𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆

Suddenly, the words written started to glow, gaining everyone's attention, even the NamJin kids.

"Shiny!" Jin said.

Jeonghan, Jisoo, Hoseok and Yoongi backed away from the book, as the light shined up and a familiar figure appeared.

"You" Jeonghan said through gritted teeth.

"Ah yes, it's you little pesky boys from last year. I should had gotten rid of you sooner" The man faced the Bangtan Boys. "And you there, it's surprising you're with them. Do the kids haven't given you enough problems?"

"Oh shut it" Hoseok muttered.

"Where's our friends?" Jisoo asked with a scowl on his face.

"Oh? You mean them?" He smirked, stepping aside to reveal Seungcheol and Chan.

Everyone gasped.

"But weren't they—" Jeonghan was cut off by the man.

"Of course I knew you would find this book eventually and saw the scene whereas Seungcheol was playing with Chan" He paused, letting out a dark chuckle. "So then I decided to change a few things" He smirked caressing Seungcheol's face.

The two males were now standing still in dark outfits, which kinda reminded the group of goths.

"You want them so bad? Then I shall challenge you by your request. If you win, I shall let go of your friends and leave you alone forever. If I win.....then all of you will add to my collection. And that includes you 7 too" He said, pointing at the BTS boys.

"That is......if you can find a way to enter the magic realm" He smirked. "I'll give you 48 hours" He dismissed the before the yellow light disappeared and the book closed with a strong gust of wind.

The boys blinked.

"That.....that was something" Minghao said, still shocked.

"Well now we had a talk with that bastard. It's time to make a plan" Yoongi announced.

"Wait— you're helping us?" Jisoo asked shocked.

"Of course Shua, why wouldn't we?" Taehyung sassed.

Hoseok looked at the older. "What's the plan hyung?"