Chapter 1

Obsessive.
That's how Marinette was portrayed and seen by others as she chases after Adrien. But she's 14 for crying out loud. Sure it's not the best excuse but its reasonable for teenagers to blindly chase after a love interest. Right?

Apparently not for Marinette. Apparently having all of the photos around her room was stalkerish. She once told Adrien, after an incident where Jaggard Stone's assistant, Penny got akumatize and Mari's whole room was broadcasted to the entire city of Paris, it wasn't a total lie when she said she had the pictures just because she was really into fashion.

She had tried so many times to gather enough courage to ask the model out. She, suprisingly found it easier to ask out Luka, but alas, that relationship didn't hold as right as the two of them thought. They ended up remaining friends. Why did Luka and Marinette split? Well the boy said that the relationship didnt sit right with him. That there was something wrong. With him, not Mari. The girl totally accepted the decision to break up but remain friends.

The trap door to Marinette's room slammed open, causing Mari to snap outta her trance and for Tikki and the other Kwamis to zip off and hide. Fortunately, it was only Alya, so the kwamis cautiously reappeared.

"Alya!" Marinette gasped. "You gave me a fricking heart attack!"

"Sorry!" she apologiyas she grabbed the latter by the wrist and started to drag her to the trapdoor; Tikki zipping forward and disappeating into Marinette's purse.

"A-Alya...?! What are you doing?!"

"You got that letter?"

"The confession letter t-to Adrien? O-Of course I do...! It stays in my purse with Tikki!"

"Good. Because you're gonna need it."

"What-?! Alya, Stop." Marinette dug her feet into the ground, causing her best friend to stop. Mari pulled her wrist away. "What are you doing?"

"Sorry. I should explain. The entire class, minus Adrien, have organised the perfect time for you to ask out Adrien. No Lila, no Luka, no nothing. You're gonna ask him out because we're sick of your useless pinning...!"

"Ok but you should've explained beofre you draghed me outta my house!"

"Again, sorry, but~ We're here now so no excuse for you not to come...!"

"...Thanks Alya."

The duo made their way to the larger group. Marinette took in what everyone was doing. Marc was sitting next to Nathaniel with his head on the tomatoe haird male's shoulder. Nino held out an earbud for Alya to listen to whatever he has playing. Rose was braiding Juleka's hair while Myléne was watching something on Ivan's phone. Sabrina was feeding Chloé grapes, Alix was running away from Kim for some unknown reason and Adrien was sitting there; uncomfortably.

"H-Hey, A-A-Adrien...!" Mari stuttered when she sat down.

"Oh!" he gasped with suprise, before he shed a bright smile. "Hey, Marinette!"

Marinette just stared and let he smile go all wobbly as she took in the boy's emerald green eyes.

"Is... Is there something on my face...?" Adrien questioned, hand hovering to his left cheek.

"Huh...?!" Marinette snapped outta her trance.

"I asked if there was something on my face, because you were staring."

"There's face on something no! I mean, no face with something! I Mean! N-no... There's n-noth-ing on y-y-your f-face. S-Sorry. I keep stuttering and stumbling over my words.

"Haha! It's all good, Marinette! But-" Adrien's phone pinged with a message and his face fell. "Sorry, everyone. I gotta go..."

Adrien stood up and began to leave. Alya flashed a glare of urgency to the bluehaired girl. Marinette immediately knew what she had to do so she jumped up.

"A-Adrien!" she began. He stopped a few paces away; not to far not to hear, but not close enough for Mari to whisper. "I have something to tell you!" she pulled out the note and clutched it in her hands but thought differently of the message and instead went on instinct.

"I really gotta get going and-"

"I Love You Adrien!" Mari spluttered out. She looked at the blonde with wide eyes. He just looked back, seemingly suprised yet conflicted with what to say.

"Marinette," He began, face softening and eyes looking upset. "But..."

MWHAHAHAHAHA!

Cliffhanger~!

Sorry the first chapter is short but here it is, regardless!

Hope you enjoy!