Chapter 10

Kagami had her hand in Marinette's as she dragged the girl back to the group. The latter was scared and nervous for this. Kagami had told her to apologise to everyone; especially Alya as things between the duo could still be fixed. When they got back to them, Kagami pushed Marinette in front of the group and herself.

"H-Hey, A-Alya...?" Marinette began. The girl directed her attention towards the other. "I just wanted to... To apologise..." Marinette began to tear up as she held her upper arms. "I said somethings that I know weren't pointed at you directly, but the way I spoke and treated you wasnt nice... S-so I-I'm sorry... I really, really am...! Could you ever forgive me?"

"... I..." Alya began to tear up herself. "Of course I can... I said some really mean things, too and It wasn't right of me to say those things. So Im just as much at fault as you are. Friends?"

"Friends...!" The girls embraced in a tight hug for a bit before pulling away.

"There's a lot of things I need to apologise for and-"

"Just take it one day at a time, Mari." Nicolas beamed as he leant on his little brother's head, much to Nathaniel's annoyance. "You made up with Alya so tomorrow you can make up for something else."

"You're right."

"Are you gonna come back to school with us?" Alix questioned.

"I..." Marinette looked at them then to her new school friends, then back again. "I dont know... Probably not... But we can still hang out like we used to, just with a few extra people."

"Sounds like a plan." Nino smiled.

And that's just how things went from there; Marinette would continue going to school with Kagami, Luka, Nick and Ondine, then rhe group would hang out with the others outside of school.

--

Kagami was in Marinette's room and the girls were watching a movie together, cuddling on Mari's bed and watching the chosen movie via Kagami's laptop. They were watching the new Ladybug and Cat Noir movie as Nicolas had told them that he helped to animate the characters; Mainly focusing on the lovable Black Cat.

"Nicolas is really talented." Kagami smiled. "He captured Chat's behaviour perfectly."

"Agreed." Marinette replied.

"Hey, Marinette?"

"Yeah?"

"I-I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I..." Kagami sat up and faced her girlfriend dead on. "I know you're Ladybug."

This hit Marinette like a truck. These 4 simple words pressed into her chest; Making her breathing catch in her throat and for her heart to pump 10 times harder than normal.

"You... How...?" Mari whispered.

"It was just kinda obvious. Ladybug would always be there, but then you got akumatized and suddenly there's a new Ladybug by the name of Scarrabella? Then the following day, Ladybug is back."

"... you managed to get all of that from that one little akumatization...?"

"That and you'd always run out of class when there's an akuma attack. Im honestly suprised no one else noticed."

"... Promise you wont tell anyone else? The only other person that knows is Alya and Viperion."

"How do they know?"

"I told Alya because the burden was too much and Viperion found out thanks to the wish maker incident. He also knows Chat's identity."

"You can trust me, Mari. I promise no one else will find out."

"Thanks, Kagami. I love you."

"I love you too."

Marinette and Kagami disregarded their movie and Mari continued to talk about how she was the guardian and incharge of handing out the Miraculous, in which Kagami thanked her for trusting her with the dragon miraculous that one time. They continued to talk and play with the kwamis. When it was time for Kagami to leave, Marinette stopped her before she could leave her room.

"I wanted to give this to you to keep." Marinette smiled, jolding out her hand to show the dragon miraculous. "I want you to be a permanent holder."

"Are-are you sure...?" Kagami questioned. "Shadowmoth inows my identity..."

"You know, the appearance of your costume can change based on your personality and how you want to look. So if you take that into consideration and change your outfit slightly, Shadowmoth will think Ladybug gave it to someone else!"

"O-Oh...! B-But wont Cat Noir get suspicious?"

"Dont worry about him, but if you want, I can just come and find you when we need your help."

"I think that might be best, Mari. Just come and find me when you need my assistance."

"Deal!"

"Come on, Longg." Kagami held open her blazer jacket and the dragon kwami flee into hiding.The girls wandered down to the bakery where they exchanged a quick kiss before Kagami left. Marinette watched her leave with a big smile and a deep blush.

God she loved Kagami.