Chapter 6

🚨USE OF THE F SLUR🚨

The next day, Marinette was on her way to class with Kagami when they met up with Nicolas, Ondine and Luka. Marinette still hated Luka and that would be something that wouldn't change. As if he was reading her exact thoughts, the taller boy wandered over.

"Hey, Marinette?" He began. "Can I talk to you for a minute in private?"

"If you must." Marinette replied coldly. The duo entered and empty corridor. Mari turned towards the boy once more. "What did you want to talk about?"

"I just wanted to know why you switched schools." Luka began. "Adrien, Juleka and the rest of the class are worried as to why you suddenly dropped them all. Apparently you unfollowed them on your socials and are ignoring their calls and texts. They're all really worried."

"You wanna know why, Luka?! Because I had a fight with Alya! Everyone thinks I'm creepy and stalkerish. I-"

"But you were. You can't deny it. Everyone saw it. Even Adrien."

"... Thanks, Couffaine. But this also concerns you. You stole Adrien from me...!"

"I never stole him...! To be able to steal someone from another, is when their is actually a relationship built. Not one strong enough to be classed as cheating but not one weak enough for only a friendship to be at risk."

"You're An Asshole. I told you I loved Adrien and that's part as to why our relationship didn't last. The other part was because you said there was something wrong with you! And then I see you and Adrien kiss?! There definitely was something wrong with you! You-! You-! YOU FAGGOT!" As soon as the words left Marinette's mouth, a look of horror hit her face as her hands flew to her mouth. Luka began to tear up, before the tears fell. "L-Luka...! I'm so sorry! I-!"

"Fuck your sorries." Luka cursed. He shoved past. "Whatever our friendship was is gone." He turned and faced her once more. "And Im glad Adrien is with me and not you. If this is how you treat your friends? Then Id feel sorry for letting Adrein date a bitch like you."

Luka then left the corridor and left Marinette to fall to the ground. Once in the clear, Tikki appeared with a look of sadness. She was torn between going after Luka, considering he knew Marinette's identity thanks to Wishmaker, and staying with her holder.

Luka walked past his group of friends and ignored their questions. he went to the male bathrooms and locked himself into a stall, allowing a cry of pain the leave his soul. He broke down right then and there. A figure walked in and knocked on the door.

"Luks?" came the voice. "Its Nick. Open up." There was no reply and it was eerily silent. "Luka...?" blackish-purple bubbles leaked out from underneath the stall. "Luka...?!" The door slammed open and sent Nicolas flying. He looked up and saw his akumatized friend. "Oh shit..."

Luka was dressed in complete black with a pattern that looked like water, dripping down from the collar. Matching tear drops were printed under his eyes. His eyes in sentance were a matching colour while his skin was a light grey. His akumatized object? His school tie in which was part of the water like pattern

"Nicolas Kurtzberg." he began, palm outstretched and a pale blue hue formed. "Your sadness comes from not being able to be there for your brother. Let Your Pain flow."

The hue hit Nicolas and the colour of his skin, hair and clothes dulled as he started to cry uncontrollably. Luka then stood up and left the bathroom, looking for others to send into a pit of overwhelming sadness. As he walked, students cried out in fear, an alarm rang signalling an akuma alert. He reached his group if friends in which had only been reduced to Kagami and Ondine.

When the girls saw him, Kagami grabbed the older girl's hand and they bolted down a side corridor. Just as Luka was about to follow, Cat Noir smashed through the windo with a kick and army rolled on the floor before standing to face the new villain. When he saw who it was, his face fell slightly.

"Blue...?!" He whispered it so quietly that he, himself, was lucky to hear his own voice. Shaking his head to regain his composure, he raised his voice. "What Did Shadowmoth Do To You Now, Luka?!"

"I Am Not, Luka! I'm Waterworks! Now. Where is Marinette?!" Luka, uh, sorry; Waterworks, barked.

"Honestly?! I have no fucking clue." Chat replied. He noticed a flash of red behind Waterworks and smirked at the realisation of the appearance of his partner; Ladybug. He decided to try and get to the bottom of his boyfriend's akumatization because he didnt want to hurt him. "So~? Why'd you get akumatized?"

"Because I was called the F slur by a good friend!"

Chat noticed Ladybug hault in her step. Chat even lowered his baton slightly. Slight anger rose in his stomach. 1. How dare someone call his boyfriend a slur and 2. What The Actual FUCK?!

Ladybug managed to regain her pursuit and wrapped her yo-yo around Waterworks' upper arms, this caused the latter to grunt in frustration.

"Check him for the akumatized object!" Ladybug ordered.

Chat nodded and wandered over towards the boy. He gave the taller boy tour typical airport pat down but found nothing that could've been used to inhabit the akuma.

"Got It!" Chat cried as he pulled off the boy's tie. "Cataclysm!" he disinterested the tie and it crumbled to dust, allowing Luka to return back to his civilian form.

Once Ladybug used her Miraculous Ladybugs, She move din for the pound it gesture they do at the end of every fight, but Chat Noir moved and crouched by Luka's side. Both boys shared a loving smiled before Chat leane din and whispered something into the older boy's ear. The black clad heroine then stood up and waved, following Ladybug out of the school.