Chapter 3

As Tikki and the other kwamis watched Marinette transform, Tikki picked up her earings and went to find Alya

Alya wandered the path, the last of her tears running down her face. She and Marinette have never had a fight before. Both said things that they would've never said to each other, ever. with a sniff, she rubbed her upper arms.

"Alya...!" came a small, high-pitched voice laced with fear.

"T-Tikki...?!" Alya exclaimed as she turned and saw the kwmai. "What's wrong?! Where's Marinette?!"

"Sheybeen akumatized...! I need you to weild the miraculous until, she's defeated!"

"But what about Chat Noir? Wont he be angry?"

"Just tell him that she was affected by Marinette's akumatisation powers and gave the earings to you so they wouldn't get taken."

"Alright then." Alya put in the earings and found and alleyway to hide in. Once she did, she gave the magical command. "Tikki?! Spots On!"

--
Chat ran along a rooftop, trying to get to the villainess, known as Betrayal. As he ran, another figure joined his side.

"Scarrabella?!" Chat cried in suprise. "What are you doing?! Where's Ladybug?!"

"Affected by the villains power. she gave her Kwami orders to find me and ordered me to take them for the time being till she's back in action."

"... Alright then."

"What have you managed to gather about this new victim?"

"The akumatized victim is Marinette Dupan-Chang, villain name is Betrayal. Apparently her powers make people experience everyone leaving or betraying them, although its all in their minds."

"Got it. You know why she was akumatized?"

"A friend of her's broke her heart and kept a secret relationship from her." Chat began, hurt written on his face. "Apparently her crush, Adrien Agreste, is dating her ex, Luka Couffaine."

"Poor Marinette... Do you know where she's hiding her akuma?"

"Unfortunately not yet. But I think it might have something to do with her staff."

Alya/Scarrabella analysed Betrayal's staff when she notice a charm attached to it.

"There. The lucky charm tied to the top of the staff. I think that's where the Akuma is hiding."

Chat nodded and the duo jumped into action. They approached her and began to fight.

"Stupid Alley Cat!" Betrayal cried. She extended her staff and a bolt of engery, the colour of dark magenta, shot out the top and almost hit the hero but he managed to jump outta the way just in time. "Get Back Here And Feel The Pain Of Being Betrayed By The Ones You Love!"

"Ha Ha, But Jokes On You!" Chat teased as he kept dodging with Scarrabella. "But everyone I love has already betrayed me!" he didnt mean everyone, though. Only his father and Ladybug; whom would give away miraculouses willy-nilly and not inform him of anything.

"ARGH! Just tell me where you hide Adrien Agreste and Luka Couffaine!"

"Somewhere you'll never find them! Scarrabella?! You thought of a plan yet?!"

"LUCKY CHARM!"

Alya/Scarrabella caught the item in her hands; Rope. What was she supposed to do with that...?! Looking around, Betrayal lit up with the red-polkadot vision, as did the staff and a figure nearby that was watching. Kagami...? She turned to see that Chat had kicked the staff from Marinette's hand but when he reached for it, I hovered and shot back into Mari's outstretched hand. She finally knew what the rope was for and so, a plan was immediately formed. She jumped over to Kagami. The girl was startled by the sudden approach but quickly covered her suprise.

"Kagami." Scarabella began. "Im gonna need to get you to distract Mari- Uh, Betrayal for me. Can you do that?"

"Mhm.. You can count on me, uh...?"

"Scarabella."

"Alright then."

Alya picked up the girl and used her enhanced jumps to rejoin Chat.

"Why Have You Got Kagami?!" Adrien/Chat Noir exclaimed.

"For a distraction. I want you to try and get Betrayal's staff from her hands. Once that's done, Ill tie up her hands so she cant call it back. You'll then use your cataclysm on the charm. Kagami? Try and take her attention away from us, can you do that?"

"I can try."

"Good enough for me."

The plan was then put into action.

"Hey, Betrayal!" Kagami cried, waving her hands around, successfully grabbing her attention. "Over here!"

"Kagami!" Betrayal cried. "You managwd to take Adrien from me! Now suffer the consequences of having EVERYONE taken from you!"

Marinette threw the tip of her staff forward, energy building up, when Chat suddenly kicked out and knocked it outta her grasp. Before she called call her staff back to her hand, Scarabella was there and tied her hands behind her back.

"CATACLYSM!"

"NOOO!"

"MIRACULOUS SCARABELLA!"

The duo held their fist ready for a fist bump, but gave Kagami a look to signal her to join, in which she gladly did.

"Pound It!"

Chat looked towards where Marinette was but... she was gone.

"Where'd she go...?!" Chat darted his gaze around to look for her. "She cant just disappear into thin Air!"

"Dunno Kitty," Alya/Scarabella said with all honesty. "But I gotta go before I detransform and hand the miraculous back to Ladybug. Catch ya later, Chat!"

--

Once Alya detransformed, she gave the small ladybug a treat, but her expression was downcast.

"Are you OK, Alya?"

"I'm fine... Just... Keep and eye on Marinette for me, alright? As you know; we're not on speaking terms at the current moment..."

"Don't worry, Alya. I'm sure she'll come around. Then you'll be back to being friends before you know it! Trust me!"

"Thanks, Tikki... Here." Alya handed her the earrings and gave the Kwami a pat on the head.

Tikki gave the girl a bright smile, then went to find Marinette. She entered the girl's room to find it completely different. Everything was torn from the wall, and her bin was empty, meaning she had finished dumping everything. Tikki flew to Marinette's bed to find the girl asleep. With a sigh, the small kwami flew into the Miracle Box to join the other Kwamis.