SOS

Two nights ago Yasmeen Callisto released her debut album SOS independently and the world is going crazy over the 10 song track list. A beautifully talented young woman that was discovered by Kehlani doing covers on TikTok. Who'd of thought this girl would take the world over by storm? - Hollywood Unlocked

Yasmeen's debut album SOS is taking over the charts. She's covering Billboards Hot 100 in the first 10 spots and Billboards Top 10. She has skyrocketed in the course of less than 48 hours and is still soaring. Never have we seen a rise like this since Beyonce. Labels are fighting over who can get her signed. - The New York Post

How quick everyone is to forget Kehlani and Yasmeen have been together on the low for months according to sources. Is Yasmeen cheating? And what about Letitia wasn't she with Eva Apio? - Baddies News

Letitia Wright has launched her relationship with singer Yasmeen Callisto. Is this romance or attention seeking? After all she was just soft launching a romance with best friend Eva Apio. - The Shaderoom

I throw my iPad to the side as I fling myself back into my bed. Ever since the albums release my name and face has been all that's shown up on the internet and social media. People were obsessing over my music and my relationship status.

Letitia's effort was appreciated, and astonishing at the same time. I never expected her to outright claim me and I was reeling from her actions and her words. We'd talked over the phone twice since the concert and I let her know she had to earn me after she'd explained what happened with Dominique.

Dominique wanted free press as she was a fairly new artist and wasn't as popular on social media so Letitia's team and her team agreed to start some fire with suggestive photos from a photographer that was planted in the club. However Dominique went too far, and Letitia quickly put her in her place and left.

After reading through my texts and listening to voicemails she's left while I was airborne. I realized she'd reached out to me directly after leaving the club to inform me before the public knew. I was still upset but I could hardly blame her especially with all the attention seeking Kehlani and I were pulling to get people talking.

I'd never be cool with Dominique after this though that was for sure. The public may not have knew about me but everyone around Letitia professionally and personally knew about me and I was not having the bullshit.

Then there was Eva. I knew they were trolling social media and I wasn't upset, more than anything I was jealous because I wanted to be claimed and recognized as someone in her life that was of importance. I couldn't be mad at their girls trip as it was planned before I came into the picture and I knew they were strictly friends.

Letitia made it clear nothing has ever and would ever happen as they were friends. She likened her to Tati and I instantly knew exactly what she meant to her. Besides the fact that the girl was drop dead gorgeous, she was loyal to the end and had always been there for Letitia.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!" I hear Tati scream and I rush out of my room into the living space of the suite to see Tati jumping up and down. Letitia stood in the doorway of the suite followed by several people with bags upon bags and flower arrangements.