Comfortable

Kehlani and Yasmeen's explosive performance at the Savage X show has been on all our minds  I'm sure. The two beauties performed two songs that left us all with our jaws to the floor. In the last performance Kehlani dropped a few gems in her verse. Remember that ring Yasmeen posted thanking Kehlani for? Well Kehlani spent $500,000 for the beautiful ring. During her song she had lyrics like 'you can swap her out with your mommy' if you know you know Yasmeen has dubbed Kehlani Mommy on her socials. 'I'm tryna strap you down, fuck cuddlin' it's very clear what Kehlani wants. Then she made references to the night they met when she danced on Letitia Wright. Ya'll all know tea and I'm sure everyone in the world knows Letitia wife'd up Yasmeen. She said it with her chest! Then Kehlani references 'KAP on side her ring and now she rich wifing it' Kehlani's initials. Kehlani Ashley Parrish. Looks like Letitia's got some competition. I know she mad cause baby's face was all in Yasmeen's privates and breasts. The Shaderoom

Yasmeen came for Kehlani on her freestyle. Which she had since dubbed 'forgiveless' can we all collectively agree Yasmeen is on fire right now? From her songs, to her lyrics, to her vibe. - Hollywood Reporter

Letitia Wright upset that Kehlani admitted to a sexual affair with her girlfriend Yasmeen Callisto!
Sources close to the couple state that Yasmeen and Kehlani had a sexual relationship that Letitia encroached on. Yasmeen has been stringing the two along while playing them both according to the sources.

Yasmeen's nudes leaked?!?! Are we shocked? She literally posted her whole naked body on the internet. This is nothing new, just another hoe trying to use her body to further her career.
-

The media has had my name in their mouths all week. The paparazzi was harassing me like never before. Everyone seemed to think I was cheating on Letitia or cheating on Kehlani or both. Common consensus was that I was an attention seeking hoe.

Tati was working hard to have articles, blogs and magazines recanted as most were speculation and blatant lies. Especially the nudes that they claimed were mines. My body was 100% natural and the body they shown was one of the BBL Ant Booty warriors.

I'd camped out in Letitia's LA home. She'd bought it when she realized she'd be here for a while, she had me help her pick it out. As she signed a 8 film deal with Disney. 4 of which were strictly the Black Panther films and the rest cameos. She finished the paperwork and gotten the keys quickly. We'd spent the past week furnishing it. The past few days felt like heaven, us tucked away in her house.

I refused to go on social media, and had Tati handling my socials at the moment. Letitia was on break from filming. She didn't start again for 3 months so we were pretty much free to spend time together.

The night of the show, Letitia took me to my suite and fucked same damn near unconscious. Jealous Tish was definitely a turn on, I couldn't get enough of her. She seemed to know how to work my body, in ways I'd never experienced.

"Mama!" Letitia called from the living room. I walked out of the bedroom towards where she was sitting, watching the Tv.

"Yes, baby?" I answered, sitting on her lap. She smiled, placing a kiss on my lips.

"Come with me." Letitia said, standing and placing me on my feet. I looked at her, curiously as she led me to a room in the back of the house that she'd kept me out of as the decorator worked on it.

"I know how much music means to you. I've been wanting you to get you your own space so you wouldn't have to pay for studio time." Letitia says as she opens the door and I freeze as I look around the room.