Happiness Doesn't Always Last Pt 2

Tati, Kehlani and I decided to take a girls trip to Jamaica. I'd never really been on vacation before, the only places I'd been was America and London, England.

As much as I wanted to say fuck Letitia, I couldn't find it in me to take my ring off. I still wanted her. I just couldn't find it in me to forgive her just yet. It was hard because every time I thought about her, Dominique popped into my mind and I was angry all over again.

The flight to Jamaica was amazing, we were in first class which was my first experience. I'd experienced the private jet before I experienced first class thanks to Kehlani's label and now paying for first class on my own dime was a big accomplishment for me.

Once we'd arrived, we had a private transfer to our resort. We were staying in an over water villa, we'd gotten a king size bed and decided to share the room. While Tati decided to stay in a room in the resort, she was pushing me to get even.

The first few days was fun, we went around the island with a personal escort and security as Kehlani and I were well known now. We'd been to Dunns River Falls, Blue Mountain, Devon's House, Several beaches along the coast and a few parties.

We were down to our last day and I was feeling mentally energized. I was so happy, despite everything that happened I was having fun and I felt free. People had pictures of us in Jamaica all over social media and they seemed to leave out the fact Tati was with us. Social media was going crazy thinking that Kehlani and I were having a Caribbean fling.